A positive note

Bella2

BU 3 weeks ago. The ex already had a new girlfriend since a week or so. Saw a picture of them together on FB today (I blocked him day 1, but he popped up in a picture of some other contact).

Felt miserable today. Then, later on, I started thinking more clear.

When it finished (yes, he broke up with me), I took ALL the blame. Even sent him a mail saying: you did NOTHING wrong, it was ALL me. That was really so stupid if I think about it now. Because I've been thinking about HIS flaws and yes, he has many too.

- he is very self centered and selfish, I finally understand now (if interested, you can read my thread in "breaking up" ---> ex passed by when I was on a date)

- communicating about "real" stuff was never easy with him. If I tried to talk about something that mattered to me, and he would just hardly react.

- he's very absorbed by "the exterior" and "reputation" and "being liked", he once or twice critised me about my clothes for example (seriously, I dress fine :) )

- actually, if I think about it, he has ALWAYS met a new woman 1 or 2 weeks after a break up.

Thinking about the things that he did "wrong", or his "character flaws", makes me feel better. It was NOT all me. It takes two to tango and apparentely we really were not a match made in heaven.

He and his new "belle" won't last either. And that gives me some satisfaction (childish, I guess... Haven't yet reached the "indifference" phase)

Ok, not quite there yet, but it's a beginning :)

Obviously he is not mature enough for any relationship for now and he is going to cause disruption in their life.

But it doesn't take two tango to break up. In fact as much as you seem to be analyzing him, it just tells how much you are missing him.

Obviously he is not mature enough for any relationship for now and he is going to cause disruption in their life.

Bella2 doesn't care. Do you Bella2? That's their problem, amirite?

But it doesn't take two tango to break up. In fact as much as you seem to be analyzing him, it just tells how much you are missing him.

Bella2 does indeed miss him, but a little less than she did yesterday. It's ok to miss him. It's even better to feel that feeling slowly die.

• Like 1

This is certainly a positive note!

It's nice to start to see things with a bit more clarity, isn't it?

You're making progress. Hang in there, it keeps getting easier from here :)

• Like 1
  • Author
Bella2 doesn't care. Do you Bella2? That's their problem, amirite?

Bella2 does indeed miss him, but a little less than she did yesterday. It's ok to miss him. It's even better to feel that feeling slowly die.

You're right Mighty :)

I don't even think I'm missing HIM so much, I'm missing someone in my life I think. Missing loving and being loved. And yes, having my ups and downs about the fact that he's already with someone else, but as everybody keeps saying, that's all based on EGO.

And as I said, it's only the beginning, because obviously I have not yet reached the "indifference" stage (it's been 3 weeks!!!) - as I'm hoping that they will break up too and he will be back to zero. Which is a childish thought - i agree - but I guess I'm only human. Them breaking up is not likely to happen soon, as it seems she was chasing him for a while and was just waiting for him to give "the green light". And as he was so friendly to tell me: I really like her.

Ok, yeah, not there yet, but slowly slowly slowly I will be getting there.