I am Angry and disappointed

Keepsake

I haven't actually posted on Loveshack since Feb. I have been reading almost everyday though. Everyone has helped me tremendously.

You can read my back story but to make it short.

I was LC for about 4 months after we broke up as he needed my help with different things and his business. Then I pretty much went NC. In July, I was cleaning out the house getting ready to paint and such and came across many of his things and I texted him telling him such to which he responded with what is there? I told him and then heard nothing for weeks. So, I figured he didn't want them. I have had his number blocked but his voicemails still go to my inbox. He was calling and texting a lot in the month of august, I did respond and ask him what he wanted and he said, he wanted to get his crap out of my way and he has just been so busy working as always. I said ok. I then called him the next week a couple of times and no answer and no response. This goes on for about three weeks. Last week I texted telling him that I was trying to call and his response was Sorry, been busy working as always. So, I decide to ask him how him and the kids are? No response. Then, yesterday, I texted his name with a ? and got a quick response. He appeared very short with me. Seemed odd to me. So, I ask again how he and kids were and he said we are great. I wrote back, that's great to here as he was having trouble with the ex wife the last time we spoke. THEN : He writes, Yes my Girlfriend and I have been spending lots of time with the kids this summer.

WHAT? That was quite mean and not necessary!!!!

I responded with Oh, well that's good!! Didn't realize that you has a girlfriend, I think that you probably could have told me a different way than that.

and

"That was actually kinda mean "his name". I didn't do anything to you. "

Then I put the phone down and started crying. I don't know why this bothered me so much but it did, it felt like a dig at me of which I did not deserve. It also seemed unlike him, he's a lot of things but that is not something that I expected.

I get up this morning to a text from him that says:

" You are right, I'm sorry, that wasn't me. I've been trying to call you to tell you. My gf felt the need to respond to your text last n ight. Again, I am sorry, you didn't deserve that... "

Seriously, he let his girlfriend have his phone??? apparently she was certainly claiming her territory...

Who does that? I am tempted to respond but at this point I am clearly to angry and there really isn't much to say. He let her do it. He knew what she was doing and he's with her now.

Doesn't mean it makes me feel better but what a coward. It really made me feel badly because I fell in love with his kids too and very much miss them.. Felt like quite the F YOU!!!

What do you guys think? Please, I would like to hear your feedback?

Put his stuff on the curb and tell him it's there until someone/anyone picks it up.

It's not your worry what happens to it once it's out there - he's had plenty of time to get it.

Then leave for the day and go have fun!

• Like 2
  • Author
Put his stuff on the curb and tell him it's there until someone/anyone picks it up.

It's not your worry what happens to it once it's out there - he's had plenty of time to get it.

Then leave for the day and go have fun!

Thank you 2sunny... I realize that is what I should do but it isn't even that, that is bothering me. It's how this transpired and how it really did hurt me. I don't understand why she did that or the fact that he it appears he let her.

That's just a ****ty thing to do to someone who hasn't done anything to you and I have certainly not interferred, plus I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, he could have just told me at anypoint but to throw that in face, hurt unbelievably.

:sick:

You can't control them. You can only control yourself.

It was mean - but it says more about them than anything.

Just dump his stuff out there and allow them to deal with all his crap! Or maybe he's "busy working" and strangers will benefit from his free stuff.

Once it's at the curb - it's like getting rid of him too!

Then you can move forward and begin to have fun.

• Like 3
I get up this morning to a text from him that says:

" You are right, I'm sorry, that wasn't me. I've been trying to call you to tell you. My gf felt the need to respond to your text last n ight. Again, I am sorry, you didn't deserve that... "

That's actually what I thought had happened before I read that it is what actually happened.

I HIGHLY doubt that she had permission from him to use his phone and/or to do what she did. I HIGHLY doubt that he knew what she was doing -- if so, then why did he bother to send you that text I quoted above???

She did it because she is a mean, hurtful biatch...and seems also insecure, petty, jealous. Please don't let her get the better of you...she SO ain't worth it.

I agree with you that there's nothing to say to him at this point.

I'm sorry that you had this experience. And I totally get about missing his kids. It all sucks.

Hugs.

• Like 1
  • Author
That's actually what I thought had happened before I read that it is what actually happened.

I HIGHLY doubt that she had permission from him to use his phone and/or to do what she did. I HIGHLY doubt that he knew what she was doing -- if so, then why did he bother to send you that text I quoted above???

She did it because she is a mean, hurtful biatch...and seems also insecure, petty, jealous. Please don't let her get the better of you...she SO ain't worth it.

I agree with you that there's nothing to say to him at this point.

I'm sorry that you had this experience. And I totally get about missing his kids. It all sucks.

Hugs.

Odd, cause when she was first texting me back, I thought to myself that he was acting odd or out of character.

I think he probably knew exactly what she was doing and wanted to appease her. I myself never would have done what she did. She appears to be quite the class act. Hope he is happy with his new girlfriend.

I seriously though am so MAD. I want to say something back but I know in my head and heart that it will only make me feel worse..

I adored those kids and how dare she throw that in my face!!!!

I so need this help right now, thanks !!!!!

Just continue to be the bigger person and rise above her/their bad behaviour! You're perfectly entitled to be mad, but do something constructive with your anger. Write in a journal, go for a walk, do some work on the house or call a friend. Engaging in this drama will only make you feel worse afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Author

I do agree, I am just finding it hard. He doesn't deserve someone like me.. I have been there for him through everything and anything and even though in the past he has treated me badly ( refer to original post) this is just a slap in the face. So, if I am here venting, it's because I need your help and help me keep my mind in the right place.

Seriously, just want to punch him right now!!!!

todreaminblue

I am sorry that she wrote what she did.....she was probably feeling threatened by you you know....i wouldnt suggest putting his stuff on the kerb ...but box it up send it to him c o d...as another poster suggested rise above......you are better than that....keep your integrity .... send it postage on delivery so he pays for the postage and block him out of your life....do things you love to do....i wish you well op.....deb

• Author
I am sorry that she wrote what she did.....she was probably feeling threatened by you you know....i wouldnt suggest putting his stuff on the kerb ...but box it up send it to him c o d...as another poster suggested rise above......you are better than that....keep your integrity .... send it postage on delivery so he pays for the postage and block him out of your life....do things you love to do....i wish you well op.....deb

While I do appreciate your response, "she was feeling threatened by me" - seriously, then she must be very insecure. We haven't had any contact other than to talk about his stuff in many months, which has all via text and voicemail.

No matter how she felt, clearly she realizes that it was mean and distasteful of her to write that. She was kinda playing me now that I look at it, like she was him and asking what's up in the beginning.

I owe him nothing, I have tried repeatedly to give him his stuff. I am not going to make that effort anymore. He gets nothing else from me - EVER.

sorry - rant :(

How awful for you. I'm really sorry.

I know you're feeling pretty low/mad/whatever else right now, that's fine. Feel it, go through it and before you know it...you'll be done with it!

It's like a magic trick. I don't know how it works, it just does...time that is. Over time it will get much easier for you. He really is a coward for not telling you he was involved with someone else.

I've foolishly done the whole LC thing and even went back once but it is my belief now that one should never go back.

As hard as it will be to refrain from telling him how you feel, I really advise against contacting him again for any reason at all. I know you said you love and care for his children but you just have to say goodbye to all of them-in your heart. If you pray then pray for their health and happiness. You can say goodbye in that way. Remember, this was his doing not yours, (I think /= haven't read your background story) so there's nothing in the world you can do at this point except let go.

P.S. ya gotta know he isn't worth any one of your feelings. He's not your guy. Your guy will never give you a reason to be so upset. Ever. I know you're angry, just as I was, but then remember that life's too short to be upset for very long. There are so many great things about life. Don't let this guy keep you down. Never let anyone have that much control over you.

• Like 3
  • Author

I have mostly accepted the fact that they are no longer in my life. I wish them nothing but health and happiness. Interestingly enough, I use to wish that for him too. I let him go and now this. It proves to me more and more everyday that sometimes you just don't know people. He isn't the man I thought he was. Proves even more that last year when things happened, I was clearly the back up plan, I was never someone who he loved or cared for. He should never have let her text that to me.

When he said this morning that his gf felt the need to respond to my text last night, he clearly knew she was doing it and HE LET HER. He has no spine!!

Time, ah yes, time. It's been awhile and I thought I was recovering some and getting my bearings back a little. TOTAL set-back.

:(

When he said this morning that his gf felt the need to respond to my text last night,

Keepsake,

I know that you are seriously PO'd. Have you considered that how he phrased it to you, was just the best way (at least in his mind) for him to tell you what happened but without portraying her as the total biatch that she is?

It doesn't mean that he knew what has happening at the time. It could be that she only told him after after the fact, "I felt the need to".

Do you have other reasons to think that he was not sincere when he said to you, "Again, I am sorry, you didn't deserve that"?

To me, it wouldn't be out of the question that, since she is his current g/f (which, who knows how long THAT'S gonna last?), he wouldn't want to let you know if he was or was not super-annoyed with her, himself.

• Author
Keepsake,

I know that you are seriously PO'd. Have you considered that how he phrased it to you, was just the best way (at least in his mind) for him to tell you what happened but without portraying her as the total biatch that she is?

It doesn't mean that he knew what has happening at the time. It could be that she only told him after after the fact, "I felt the need to".

Do you have other reasons to think that he was not sincere when he said to you, "Again, I am sorry, you didn't deserve that"?

To me, it wouldn't be out of the question that, since she is his current g/f (which, who knows how long THAT'S gonna last?), he wouldn't want to let you know if he was or was not super-annoyed with her, himself.

Hmmm.... I think he knew what she was doing, I just really do. Apology or no apology, it doesn't matter, it shouldn't have happened. I have put up with so much of his bullcrap and NON truth telling. Do I think he wanted to hurt me, I would like to think not. I am sure he doesn't want to let me know if he is or isn't annoyed at her. Why do I care if he is or isn't, I only know that if it was my boyfriend who did that, I would seriously have to think twice about everything ( especially that early on in a relationship).

So, I am not sure what to believe, hell maybe he is just saying it was her and it was really him. He never did like to take the blame for anything. Maybe he just wanted to be dick and see if it would effect me and he clearly got a rise out of me. ( Only me saying the that was mean).

Thank you for your opinion, it's making me re-think it..

Hi Keepsake, I don't really have any good advice for you at the moment because i'm not coping well myself. I just wanted to tell you to try and keep your chin up. You are right that was really mean. People really should consider and chose their words with a bit more compassion. I really hope you feel better soon and find real love with someone who truly deserves you. Take care of yourself.

Insensitive prick. There are plenty of those out there. Just need to spot them early, and walk away...

Good riddance, tell yourself. You deserve better. Don't settle!!!

My ex broke up with me, and three weeks later was all happy, and bragging to me about all the things he doing to keep busy, and a date he had.

A conversation we had, after I shared with him that I just found out my father had cancer and was dying.

Hello. So hard to except there really are shallow and unfeeling people out there. Sick, fake, users. :-(

Hurts so bad. But lessons learned. And that is all that matters. Take it with a grain of salt, cry it out... move on. F them.

• Like 1
  • Author
Hi Keepsake, I don't really have any good advice for you at the moment because i'm not coping well myself. I just wanted to tell you to try and keep your chin up. You are right that was really mean. People really should consider and chose their words with a bit more compassion. I really hope you feel better soon and find real love with someone who truly deserves you. Take care of yourself.

Thank you!! I understand not being able to help much when one isn't coping well themselves. You feel helpless because you can't even help yourself. I hope you feel much better soon!!!

I don't think some people care about what they do to other people, they are way to selfish and or insecure. It's all about what they want and need and screw other people.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Feel better.

• Author
Insensitive prick. There are plenty of those out there. Just need to spot them early, and walk away...

Good riddance, tell yourself. You deserve better. Don't settle!!!

You are correct, he is an insensitive prick, until now though, I truly didn't see him that way. I don't think his apology wasn't sincere either, if he really wanted to apologize and didn't let her do that, he would have called and made certain that I knew he was sorry, even if he left a voicemail.

I am feeling quite a bit more angry today and very said. His b-day is this weekend and last year we went away for it and had so much fun. I feel like he just killed all my good memories because I despise him so much.

Ugh :(

• Like 1
  • Author
My ex broke up with me, and three weeks later was all happy, and bragging to me about all the things he doing to keep busy, and a date he had.

A conversation we had, after I shared with him that I just found out my father had cancer and was dying.

Hello. So hard to except there really are shallow and unfeeling people out there. Sick, fake, users. :-(

Hurts so bad. But lessons learned. And that is all that matters. Take it with a grain of salt, cry it out... move on. F them.

That is just plain horrible!!! Your are so much better off without him. He sounds somewhat insecure himself, the need to rub that in your face. Honesty is one thing being a total dick for the sake of wanting others to hurt is well being a INSENSITIVE PRICK!!!!!!!

How are you today?

• Author

Anger is setting deeper in ---- Going to text -

It is mean - beyond hurtful and clearly intentional!!

which is exactly how I feel. I am sure he won't care but it really put a dagger in my heart!!!

• Author
Anger is setting deeper in ---- Going to text -

It is mean - beyond hurtful and clearly intentional!!

which is exactly how I feel. I am sure he won't care but it really put a dagger in my heart!!!

I haven't done it yet. I keep saying to myself, it won't matter, just get it off your chest...

????

• Author
I haven't done it yet. I keep saying to myself, it won't matter, just get it off your chest...

????

Ahh... I went ahead and sent it. :(

Ahh... I went ahead and sent it. :(

Ahhh, dang it ! Now he knows you're handing him all YOUR power.

Just put his stuff at the curb and tell him it's a free for all unless he gets there first.

• Like 1