Moving out after living together

MelieMell

Hi, All

I have been living with my boyfriend for 10 months and we have been together for 15. He moved into my place. I have 2 young daughters that he is okay with but hasn't really developed an emotional relationship with. I split the girls 50/50 with their father with whom I am still close with. He has issues with me being so close with my ex, but he is family. Anywho. We have had a few issues debilitating trust for me due to his actions. I felt more disrespected then hurt. Ego is horrid, I know. So, this brings me to my question. Everything is okay right now, only okay though. Sex has dwindled to a rare occurrence. Of course we are stressed over money, who isn't though. He has recently gotten a new job where he travels sometimes. He is out of town for 2 days right now, his cell is shut off as well. I have been thinking that maybe we should live separately ?

Thinking that will either give us space and time to collect ourselves and have an actual relationship that we enjoy again or end it all together and find it was not meant to be. It's the only man I have had around my children which I was terrified and very hesitant about but the heart takes over sometimes. I don't know how to bring it up to him or what to say. I need advice !!!! Also he could move back to his parents, I have no family besides my ex where I live. He would not have to pay bills and would probably be much happier, lol. He is a huge mama's boy anyhow.

Thank You