my unsent letter to my ex 1 yr later

btvdts

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Dear amber[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]So where to start? lol. I’d saywith asking you how have you been? How’s life? How are the girls? I can’tbelieve how much time has passed since I saw you last. A year doesn’t seem likemuch, but it’s still a year! Let’s see what I can recall from those last fewdays. Kayley had a loose tooth that was about to fall out. Macy…oh good oldmacy lol never too thrilled about me being there. MAAAMA..lol still rings in myears.[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]You know I don’t know if you everknew this, but I think the last night I was there, macy was going over to afriends house. Did you know she asked me to help her with her hair? Yup. I helpedher blow dry it and I combed it for her! I was stunned! I mean obviously if youhad been at the house, she would have asked you, but it felt so good when sheasked me to help her. You know one thing that has always been on my mind washow I treated your girls. I hope I treated them well. I hope you never feltlike I was in the wrong and didn’t say something about it. That was one thing Iwas always afraid of when it came to our relationship. I never meant to becruel or uncaring if I ever came off like that to them. I really did care forthem, still do. But if did do anything wrong, I hope you took a step back andtried to understand that with my past, and not having any children of my own,that was a brand new experience for me. An experience that I will always begrateful for because before meeting you and having those girls in my life, I neverthought I’d be able to be a father. Yes, at times they annoyed me, and made memad, but never did I have the urge to spank them like I was spanked, and thatmade me realize that I would never be like that with my own children.[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]So now back to you. How have you been? How iswork going for you? I’m sure you’re all settled in now living back in Pittsboro.Is it all that you hoped it would be? I hope that you get to see your dad on a regularbasis. I always liked your dad and shela (did I spell that right) they alwaystreated me kindly and made me feel welcomed. I thought a lot about our tripsout there to their place. That place was magical. So beautiful and peaceful. I wishI had half the energy they have to work all day and then work on the farm likethey do.[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]Remember us fantasizing aboutgetting that big old house fixed up and living out there? Would have been nice [/sIZE][/FONT][sIZE=3]J[/sIZE][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]. You know I’ve movedaround a lot! Have had my life change drastically with a moments notice, andyet I’m still not used to that when it happens. The hardest thing about movingon with your life , is letting go of the past. Or at least accepting the past. Nottrying to get all poetic here lol just saying. I’ll be honest with you, not contactingyou was a very difficult task for me during this past year. There were so manytimes I just wanted to pick up the phone and call you, but I never did. I guessat first it was because of fear, or annoying you, or really just not being ableto deal with the situation. It was so easy to talk to you. I remember this pastsemester at school, I took my first math class in like a billion years. If youdon’t recall, I suck at math. Well anyways here I am, taking my first math testand I get a 96! I was so excited that the first thing I did when I got out ofthe class was to call you not even thinking about it. I guess[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]because that’s what we used to do when I wasin school in texas, that it came natural to me. I’m not trying to be sappy, butI teared up…right there in the school parking lot.. four months after we brokeup…thinking wow, I totally forgot where I was for a moment. It wasn’t that I neededto share it with someone… I wanted to share that news with you! Because youwere there when I first started my journey through college…just never occurred tome that you may not be there when I finished…thus is life though. How hasthings been going with jarred and you? I Hope he has calmed down and not beingan ass anymore. I always hoped you two could at least be friends for the girlssakes. That day that him and I talked at your old house, I told him that heneeded to realize that he would always be in the girls lives, and by makingyour life harder, it would hurt his relationship with them. I hope he took someof that to heart, and has been and adult about things with you. I’ll be honest,sometimes I would think, man at least he still gets to see her and the girlsonce in a while! I miss you amber. I’ve missed you all this time. This isn’t atry to win you over letter, its I want to get this off my chest letter. You mademy fantasy girl disappear from my thoughts because you became her. The girlthat I thought about since I was 14 years old vanished. What I thought couldnever be real, walked into my life back at your moms house. Its like I told youbefore. I thought to myself when I first met you, man why can’t I find a girllike her! And why is she married to him!?!? Lol. I still see that smile.. thatt shirt.. and those grey shorts… and those eyes. Man I feel like I’m coming offas a creeper! I hope I’m not though! Just thinking of a time where I would giveanything and everything to experience again. But that’s how life works…sometimesthe best things aren’t meant to last, and your left thinking about how it was.I have no hatred towards you amber. I never did. Yes I was hurt. But I neverhated you for it. Hell you never did anything for me to hate you. You did whatyou felt was right for you, and that’s only fair. I want you to be happy. No matterwhat happens. If we never talk again, or see each other again,[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]I truly hope that you find happeness whereever that may be because you deserve that. You are one of the most beautiful peopleI’ve ever met, and I’m not talking about your looks either(although you’requite a foxy[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]mama). Your smile warms upany persons soul and your love can make anyone feel important. I will alwaysthink of the times we had together and smile at them. [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

• Like 1

Sorry but I am not going to read one big block of text.

Separate it into paragraphs and get rid of all the "[/sIZE][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][sIZE=3]" stuff. No one wants to wade through all that.