NC may cut your hope, so watch out...

dropbox

Last two years, my ex-girlfriend dumped me because of a misunderstanding. Next 2 weeks, I acted like a coward (beg, plead, cry...) trying to get her back. Fail... This is women behavior not to like insecure people. I then realized that she put me into her friend zone. Then she dated a rebound (bad guy) and used me as a tampon emotional. When she had conflict with that guy, she will call me or text me for help. She did it 5 times and every time, it will hurt my emotion.

At the end, I realized that she was shopping around. She broke with that rebound guy, so she came back to me to give me a chance while I tried to used NC to get her back... It worked.

I know NC is to make a better of me and not to get my ex back, but as the break up was a misunderstanding, so I really want to have a chance.

In the meantime, she met someone that show love to her. He told her that he is looking for the good one which shows security to her. She decided to give me a chance as I was priority in her list so we went to eat together. Then we had a dispute as she was texting with the rebound guys during my birthday meal. I was mad as I felt jealous and then she felt the insure in me so she broke again. She then gave a chance to that new guy when I tried to apologize...

I am in my 10 months and they are still dating... Now, I don't even hang out with my friends as she is linked to them and she is currently enjoying time with them. And I cannot show up at my friends's birthday as I do not want to see her.

She sent me email once in a 2-3 months, but I never reply or I just say few words to cut it off. May be because of this, she probably realized that I was not interested in her anymore, so she advance with the new guy?

Yesterday, I realized that she created a bank account (joint) with that guy since a month, so I guess they are progressing in a good way.

She used me... Make me lose all my hope... I lost all my friends... I am a loner now. I am so down... I want to revenge and curse her for what she did to me, but this will just make me worst. I am still a loner for already 2 years and I do not care about it but whenever I see my friends, they watched me weirdly like a retarded because I am the only loner and they are all in couple. They never invite me for events as it is weird to have a loner... :(

What I want is to remove all that crap in my mind, move on and restart a new life, but the revenge keep hunting me down... She acted like a jerk and she has a happy life now while I am the good guy and I am suffering... Is this fair?

I am trapped... I cannot get ride of my mind... :(

Edited by dropbox
Always Pondering

It's not sex-specific to dislike insecure people, that goes for both sexes. This is a good case of why using NC as a tool to get your ex back doesn't work because you never healed and nothing changed during that time. As they say, the best revenge is living well. Follow through with NC for the right reasons this time, meet new people around your area or with meetup, start bettering your life and healing. Change things around you whether it be your wardrobe or your environment, start working out, etc.

Don't reply to her anymore (not even the few words, silence will get across the same message) and try not to wait around hoping that your ex's relationship will crumble. Who's to say what will happen, they could break up within the next week or they could end up getting married and living together. If you wait around, life will move on without you.

Start healing and living well and all the pieces will fall together for you, things will work out.

• Like 1
HeartbrokenNewbie

She texts her rebound during your meal & u are the insecure one!?... Kick that manipulative, cheating, game playing b*tch to the kerb! And you are not a loner u just feel alone.. Like most of us here.. U might have pain now while she appears happy but you will emerge from this a stronger, better person... She will still be a b*tch xx

HeartbrokenNewbie

Do NOT give her one single more word from u... Pick your self respect up, walk away & go & find happiness... ! x

• Like 1
  • Author
She texts her rebound during your meal & u are the insecure one!?... Kick that manipulative, cheating, game playing b*tch to the kerb! And you are not a loner u just feel alone.. Like most of us here.. U might have pain now while she appears happy but you will emerge from this a stronger, better person... She will still be a b*tch xx

She is extrovert, I am introvert. So she talked a lot and she knows how to talk to make people happy. So anyone she meets, they wanna be her friend!

The problem is she told my friends half of the story about that meal, so they put the blame on me! And in front of my friends, she said all good things to me such I am a good guy, will good father, we are just not compatible so anyone that is still single can try to date me blablabla so this gives her more credits.

This is a reason why it is hard to move on as I feel that someone is accusing me! It is like someone put you in jail for no reason, so you still have the anger in you. I tried to forgive, but it is hard for what she did!

1. She evaluates me! I am 8/10 good looking, 6/10 sociable... WTF? Who is she to evaluate me?

2. She puts me in the shopping list! She tried the rebound guys, fail, came back to me, we split, then she try the "brother guy" - considered as brother as he is really nice to her, fail, she went back to me, dispute in resto at my birthday, then she found another guy with the same astrology sign as me as she believes in fortune teller. So, she is mirroring that guy from me! But now that the guy is secure her and treat her gently, so she decided to be with him! She planned to have joint account with me, but we never did. Now, with this guy, after 7 months, they have joint account!

3. She used me! Before the meal, I used NC so I told her not to talk/sms me anymore as I want distance, then she started to sms that guy instead. Then later, I asked her if she is still single as I want to date her back, then we went for another meal. During the meal, she told me after a long funny talk that she is verbally engaged with that new guy, so she doesn't want me to be unhappy... I told her WTF is verbally engaged? Is she engaged or not? She did not know what to answer... In that night, she had pain back, so I brought her for massage, then she felt secured with me, but during that night back to her home, that guy sms her and say something to change her mind...

After some thought, I realized that the verbal is she tested me and was shopping around! Then she send email a fewer time in few month, playing her innocence without even think what she did to me!

How can I let this go? I tried with relaxing music, work out, getting busy every moment, but whenever I heard her name over my brother or friend, I started to get mad and want revenge because her image is clean and mine is dirty as sht in my friends circle! That is why I turned out to be a loner! Friends hanging out, chilling out together and I am just here at home watching outside the windows in the sky praying for hope. I only hang out and go trips only if my brother asked me to join them as he feels that I am alone... I can see it! :mad:

I have been generous, gentle to everyone and this is what I get in return? Where is the good karma? :(