Is she pulling away or needs more time ?

cloud123

ello everyone,

I have met a girl at uni and we became good friends over time. I started to have feelings for her but she was in a relationship with her bf (now her ex) for 3 years. I did not say anything to her and at that time, her bf cheated on her. I was there for her and slowly I confessed my feelings for her. She asked me why I did not tell her earlier. I just said that I am not the kind of guy who breaks other's relationship. We dated on and off because she could not cope with others eyeing our relationship. At the end of uni level, we had a dispute where we went NC for four months. It was hard for both of us. But we met at graduation and and started to be friends again.

She told me that she dated a guy but things went wrong because she still has feelings for me. We started to get to know each other and by chance we were working in the same company but in different locations.

We started clearing everything and by June we started our relationship..Everything went well - we were seeing each other like twice or thrice a week after work...However couple days back, she was distant and I knew this because she told me at times that she would not talk and so on. She phoned me on Monday and told me that at times, she really likes my company but at times, it's as if I'm invading her space and that she feels suffocated. I told her many times that we both should and have a private life. But she told me that after her breakup with her ex she started to love her single life but at times needed someone by her side. She said she does not want to hurt me and she does not want to break up with me but following this discussion it's as if she was distant all the time..

However, she started to phone me regularly and she seems much better than 2 weeks back (we have not seen each other for 3 weeks :/)...She told me that she already moved on about what she said to me and now she is feeling much better but the fact that we have not seen each other for 3 weeks is bugging me :/ (well i do know that we are both working) but it's as if she is not making time to see me....