Ready to give up

tross-el destroyer

tross-el destroyer

I'm ready to give up. Life is not getting any better it just keeps getting worse. Every one is happy but me. I'm never going to find someone. I'm going to die alone. I should probably just give up on ever being happy again because it's never going to happen

• Like 1
todreaminblue

i believe that happiness doesnt coem from another person....because fi that person leaves there i sno more happiness...it has to eb in you...part of you always you...find happiness in you and life around you in all the small things in the big things and in sad times look to that place you found some happiness.....you cannot make another person happy either if your happiness depends on them....to find joy you need to know joy feel joy and then you can be joy full....i may die alone ....but the journey is going to be filled with joy sadness and unsure times regardless......of whether i get to share it or not i will always find joy....because i know where its at..........deb

• Like 4
Itspointless
I'm ready to give up. Life is not getting any better it just keeps getting worse. Every one is happy but me. I'm never going to find someone. I'm going to die alone. I should probably just give up on ever being happy again because it's never going to happen

You may not feel it now or within a month, but it will. Your brain will adjust to it slowly.

A second thing is that for now you define yourself with the ideas that according to you are missing. Doing that you place the chance for happiness outside yourself. You have to find a new way to look at yourself as 'you' are much more than your previous relation.

• Like 1
  • Author
tross-el destroyer

It's not even about missing my ex anymore. I just hate being alone . I always wanted to settle down and with my ex we almost got married and I was so close to having my dream of settling down come true. Now every time I talk to a woman they act disgusted. My friends all tell me to cut my hair and dress different but I don't want to change my personality and the way I dress for someone but I guess I might have to if I ever want to be with anyone

Itspointless
It's not even about missing my ex anymore. I just hate being alone . I always wanted to settle down and with my ex we almost got married and I was so close to having my dream of settling down come true. Now every time I talk to a woman they act disgusted. My friends all tell me to cut my hair and dress different but I don't want to change my personality and the way I dress for someone but I guess I might have to if I ever want to be with anyone

OK, not missing her is positive (I guess I can learn from you regarding that one).

I do not know you, but I do know that hygiene is important. I am not attracted to woman who do not take care of themselves. For me it also shows that people who treat themselves well care about themselves.

I really get it when you write that you want to settle down. It also was my picture of being accomplished when I was younger and in a way I sometimes notice it still is, but I do know better than that! Life apparently does not think that it is time yet for me to live that kind of life. I have been most of my adult life alone. I had to learn to deal with old pain and rejections. I know how loneliness feels, but due to those years I have learned to be alone. Last year I thought I found the one. There is nothing wrong with wanting something. But I guess the dream if it had became true wouldn't be as great as I hoped for. I think the same rings true for you. That sucks, it really does, but I guess it just wasn't meant at this moment in our lives. We have to search for the lessons that are here to learn for us.

It is definitely not worth giving up. Our chances will come, but we have to want to work on ourselves.

Edited by Itspointless
  • Like 1
  • Author
tross-el destroyer

I have good hygiene , I shower everyday. I'm a bigger guy I'm 6 feet tall but am a little over weight I think I'm 220 . I'm not morbidly obese or anything. Just seems like women are not interested in me. I'm a metal head so I dress the part. When women talk to me they only want to be friends it seems

Itspointless
I have good hygiene , I shower everyday. I'm a bigger guy I'm 6 feet tall but am a little over weight I think I'm 220 . I'm not morbidly obese or anything. Just seems like women are not interested in me. I'm a metal head so I dress the part. When women talk to me they only want to be friends it seems

I understand you. Well next to the fact that going to the gym will make a lot of endorfines - they will make you feel good - it seems than that you seem attracted to perhaps the wrong kind of woman? If you want to show that lifestyle with the way your dress you perhaps should go after woman who have the same taste in music as you? If you are not attracted to woman in that music-scene than perhaps it asks a sacrifice by you.

• Author
tross-el destroyer

I'm attracted to women in that scene but they all seem to be out of my league. Plus there's not many of them in my town. It would be nice if a woman could see my positive qualities, instead of just judging me by my appearance

As terrible as things may seem to be, there is always hope, there is always tomorrow. And as I heard earlier today "this too shall pass" I really needed to hear that today.

• Like 3
  • Author
tross-el destroyer

Yeah but everyday seems to be the same. Nothing is getting better for me. I don't want my ex back or anything. I don't miss her. I'm just so lonely. I want to be with someone again. I feel like I'm ready to date again. But I can't seem to find anyone worth investing time in

TouchedByViolet

Sounds like you are just narrowly focused on the present and near future awfulness you are/will feel. One day life may work out. A year from now you might be in a happy relationship and look back at this moment with a different perspective. Life is often fickle.

listen. a lot of people are and have been in your position. even i felt like this once. things will always be better if you dont sit there and wait for things to magically come to you, or to even expect that everyone is supposed to be on the same page at the exact same point. the more sorry you feel about yourself the harder its gonna get.

ive seen people be so depressed that it was almost impossible to help them. after a while. sometimes months they realize that time really do heal.

when i say theres someone out there for you thats not me being corny. thats a promise. people like you who one day find someone will not let go of them. youre not gonna end up like the teenagers who dumps a person every month. youre gonna appreciate the person, and when that happens youre gonna look back and think. thank god i didnt give up.

and after reading your other comment. dont hurt yourself because of other people. you are worth more then a relationship will ever be.

Edited by chados
travelbug1996

You will never be happy in a relationship until you learn to embrace your singleness as well.

Learn how to be happy with yourself first. Simple but not easy, I understand.

I'm not trying to push meds and I don't believe in pushing meds but if you're at the point where you are looking up ways to kill yourself I would recommend going to a doctor. There's no shame in it. My ex and I broke up 3 months ago and I still struggle with it everyday. I did not go so far as to plan ways to kill myself but I often thought that I wanted to die. I went to the Dr. and she put me on meds. I see a counselor now too. It doesn't take away the pain or loneliness but it does help you cope better.

• Author
tross-el destroyer

I'm on anti depressetnts they don't work . I talk to a concilier she don;t help . I know I'll never find someone who cares i know i'm going t,o die alone. I have felt nothing but pain for the last 2 months . i want to be happy with someone new but fate won't let me have that so I'm ready to die

2 months? i had a depression for longer then that. i didnt think it could be better but it did. if you think for a second that this is somehow the end youre wrong. you can only go up from now. go and get help cause even if you dont care. i bet there are people out there that does. go get help and i promise you that you will succed

but you are. it takes time. i was reading your other post and i see what happened. there not just one girl out there for you, i know it seems like that for now but things will be better if you work for it. why do you think we are all here from the start? cause weve been in your situation. listen to peoples advice even if you dont like to hear them. if you dont want to do it for yourself. do it for your family.

I'm ready to give up.
WHY?

Life is not getting any better it just keeps getting worse.
HOW SO SURE?

Every one is happy but me.
WHY YOU CANNOT?

I'm never going to find someone.
Have you ever search?
I'm going to die alone
we all are some day not only you, we were born alone we fight the problems alone so what make difference with some one?

I should probably just give up on ever being happy again because it's never going to happen
No one be happy with money or with some one, your own happiness on your own palm, I have the feeling you lost your marriage or your girl friend or relationship, feeling stressed depressed is logical and not abnormal and it hurts that is why you need a healing period,

Try to put yesterday behind your back let go the feelings or links or what so ever you had with him or her. If you are able try to practice yoga that helps a lot for healing. you are not the only one who felt giving up me too. After my divorce I felt the same way. But I went for long walks start photography make photos, got in to social media read books from tweet writers :) Life is like water fall the flow what you miss it missed for ever, so don't waste your time, start love the nature animals , go for jogging, choose hobby, I am sure you can,

• Author
tross-el destroyer
but you are. it takes time. i was reading your other post and i see what happened. there not just one girl out there for you, i know it seems like that for now but things will be better if you work for it. why do you think we are all here from the start? cause weve been in your situation. listen to peoples advice even if you dont like to hear them. if you dont want to do it for yourself. do it for your family.

I'm so lonely and depressed. I hate every day. I tried working out but it wasn't helping. It's not that I miss my ex it's just I'm so sad I want to die. I know if I die I'll miss my kid but the pain is just getting too much. I want to be happy again but I don't see it happening ever again. I don't want to live in misery anymore

music_and_poetry
I'm ready to give up. I'm tired of the pain. I don't think I'm ever going to be happy again

I'm not sure what you are going through right now, but I imagine your pain must be considerable if you are considering ending your life.

I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

You do need to remember there is hope. And people do overcome this.

You can too.

Remember: "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

I know you're tired of the pain. You probably want relief more than anything. Remember that relief is a feeling. One you will never experience if you end your life. If you end your life - the last thing on you will feel is the pain and sadness you are so desperate to escape. Please don't let your pain defeat you. You are so much stronger. I promise you.

<3

I'm so lonely and depressed. I hate every day. I tried working out but it wasn't helping. It's not that I miss my ex it's just I'm so sad I want to die. I know if I die I'll miss my kid but the pain is just getting too much. I want to be happy again but I don't see it happening ever again. I don't want to live in misery anymore

i get what youre saying. but an ex moving on and maybe especially since you have kids can make you feel less worthy of a man. dont feel like that. people are different and think theres gonna be something better out there but thats not always the case. dont take it personal, i know i did. now i dont care anymore. trust me things look horrible right now but thats just a part of life. a lot of people goes through a depression. i never thought i would snap out of it but i did. and it just happened out of nowhere. now i see this as a learning experience and i can now look back and actually feel good about it. cause the pain i felt i dont ever think is gonna come back.

im to comfortable with myself now to let anyone bring me down like that. that also mean im not scared anymore which makes me able to keep the relationship i have now even though weve had a long distance relationship. and we dont live in the same country. weve been visiting eachother for months at the time and never felt worried about being alone.

and about your kids. its not only that you will miss them but they will miss you too. if youre not willing to work for yourself. how are your kids gonna be able to work for themself? being crushed isnt a bad thing. its the best experience ive ever gotten. just trust me on this one. things will turn around if you dont give up on yourself.