Sleepless

SamSam68

How do you deal with insomnia when dealing with tremendous anxiety? I have suspicions my husband is cheating on me. While he denies it, there are signs. I am trying to get the answers I need but I feel like I"ve been thrown into some sort of hellish limbo. I am not eating enough. It is just hard to eat and they when I go to bed I feel hyper. I'm not drinking caffeine. How do you deal with times of increased stress when you cannot sleep?

Shields boy

Yeah I know the exact feeling and it's awfull. I've been there

Just gotta ride it out and embrace it. You should slowly get back to normal within a few weeks. It ain't easy.

Good luck

I agree with the above post - I was the exact same way when I went through a very troubling time in my relationship with my wife. One of the best ways to help with the anxiety you are feeling is to find a support group of some kind. Do you attend church at all? I have found that small groups of women who believe in God and the power of prayer can be very helpful to a person in your position. Another thing you can do is come to terms with the fact that you cannot control your husband or the decisions that he makes. Again, releasing that into the hands of God has always been the number one way in which I gain victory over stress and anxiety in my own life. There is a book title Love Must Be Tough: New Hope for Marriages in Crisis that could also benefit you. In any event, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Blessings.