What stage are you in

Mrblonde89

Borderline acceptance, not exactly quite there yet.

But I am accepting we will never be again, but sometimes i still feel hope.

1 & 3 are out of the way. I just got into 2 and also have been in 4 for a bit now. hopefully 5 is right around the corner in a few more weeks. I feel I was in 5 and then back out. Funny how you tend to go back and forth on some.

I go back and forth between stage 2 and 4...

Yeah I feel you on that . Depends on the day for me , and how she is acting towards me

I'm on stages 2 and 4.

Anger and depression. I've been there for almost 7 months.

Still mad at her, extremely sad that she's gone, and just want her back.

• Like 1
BridgetGrey

Last stage accepted after 3 months there is not much I can do. Am I going to weep over someone who clearly has his life mapped out and excluded me out of it because it just does not work for him ? No I mapped out my life and I wish my ex the best.

• Like 1

I alternate between denial and depression with a dash of anger now and then. After 7 months... I feel like I should be doing better than this.

Same - depression, dash of anger here and there, and some days acceptance. Today a rough day - an anniversary day. Going away with friends for couple of days; hopefully that will help distract me, make me smile...

It's only been about a month and a half for me. But I'm older and have been thru this a few times already... Losing love, a friend - sucks. But reality, until we meet the right person some day...

Every relationship is just putting us closer to that right person. Trying to hang on to that. And take care of ME.

Love is like an addiction in many ways. Just have to not "use" that "drug", let it go. That's why NC so good and only thing that will work. Hopefully, outta sight, outta mind. Or they will be there, in your heart, more than your mind, some day. And we will be able to smile when we remember them, and our good times.

Keeping the faith. Hope everyone else can, too!

I am shuffling between acceptance and some profound sadness. Some days I feel okay. I feel like I could handle life better on my own.

Went on a few dates with new people and things didn't work out. These failed dates don't bother me much. But it feels like I'm back to square one. Some days I'm missing her to death. I bounce back by distracting myself with books, games and sports. And a dose of good friends for company.

I am on stage 3. but not contact just wondering what i could do to make him realize we still could have a chance.

last night was on stage 2. i wanted to kick his ass so much!

it was a short but intense relationship hopefully I will be on stage 5 by the end of the week.. :laugh: