Ex gf babysitting my neighbor's kid tomorrow all day

riokid180

I live in a duplex, same place I lived with my ex-fiance for about two years. I've been NC since March when she dumped me. She is friends with my neighbors, who texted me and said they were in a "real jam" and that my ex agreed to babysit for them for the next two full days. There is literally no way I can avoid seeing her based on the setup of my apartment for the next two days.

I really do not want to see her. If I saw her I'd either avoid her or yell something nasty to her like "B!TCH!!!" as I walked past her. I'm inclined to go stay at a hotel but it irritates me to no end that I would have to stay away from my own home to avoid seeing her.

Thoughts?

Be out. leave, go somewhere else and avoid the situation altogether. It's really not rocket science.

• Like 5

Use the hotel as a mini-staycation.

Or living in your house & ignore her. I'd spend more time than not elsewhere. Leave for work early & come home late.

I'm inclined to go stay at a hotel but it irritates me to no end that I would have to stay away from my own home to avoid seeing her.

Thoughts?

Pick. Irritation that you have to avoid her by staying in a hotel or living in anxiety and stress for two full days? Which seems more manageable?

Treat yourself to a nice hotel and enjoy the amenities. Or go stay in a friends place.

Piffle.

Don't spend money on a hotel and DO NOT lower yourself to name-calling.

You can be the bigger person and just go about your business while ignoring her. Others have done it and I believe you are capable of being a gentlemen and not being nasty.

IGNORE....

• Like 3
bubbaganoosh

Try being an adult and just ignore her. Name calling and nasty remarks aren't going to help. It will just make you look like a fool that can't move on. Guess what. She wins so do the right thing and just ignore her.

Not to mention that maybe she really doesn't want to see you either.

• Like 1
amaysngrace

Hire a hot hooker instead of getting a hotel room for two days.

Hopefully your house has thin walls...

• Like 3

Her accepting this offer shows how she has a total lack of boundaries. Ignore her or spend as much time as you can away from the house.

• Like 1
Hire a hot hooker instead of getting a hotel room for two days.

Hopefully your house has thin walls...

This made me laugh so hard, thank you. :lmao::lmao:

But, depending on the age of your neighbours' kids, wouldn't it be also bad if they were woken up all the time from the noise?

• Like 1

I agree if she accepted she kind of has no boundaries but also friendships don't always end just because your relationship does and she's doing them a favor they asked because like they said they couldn't find anyone.

You said you dont want to see her and if you feel that way then no dont just it in and stay torment yourself, get out!

Spend money on a hotel if you need too or stay with family