LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Help...Abusive Relationship

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Old 20th September 2004, 10:40 AM   #1

Help...Abusive Relationship

Is there anyone who can share their experience with? This man would not leave me alone. Restraining orders or police do not scare him off. Please share your experience.
Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2004, 11:01 AM   #2

any children in the picture?

Children between you? Married? I went through HELL with my child's dad. Terribly abusive. Went through courts, etc.

Are you living at home? Alone?

Many factors to consider...
netrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2004, 11:11 AM   #3
Established Member

Get professional help, in my area they offer help for women going through this specifically.

Peace, love and tie~dye...I'm out yo!
tiki is offline   Reply With Quote