Simply infuriating...

interestingname01

interestingname01

My last post had all the detail but this one should work without all that.

Exes sister, tells me of her sister (my ex lover), her happiness now and that I shouldn't extend any congratulations to her as I am way in the past and it's not a good idea to contact her as she is sooo happy.

1. I see exes sister on a daily basis (work) I get told things, I do not request to know. I always kill the conversation politely dead.

2. It always stirs emotions that I have been at ease with and deal with.

3. Exes sister, looks at me, looks away, there is a definite awkwardness over something I am not aware of. This is simply infuriating as I don't want to ask but I am overly curious at this odd behaviour and as with my usual extra sensory feelings, I know there is something to do with my ex in all of it.

What should I do?!

learning_slowly

Yes you're still hooked. I'd look for a new job away from the sister.

Next time she starts like this be straight to the point and ask her what she wants to achieve with this? Like seriously, her sister isn't the 1st prize.

• Author
interestingname01

So, there is something? I have left this alone for 4plus years, I know that I should continue on that road. It's just the niggling sixth sense thing. I know that i should be more than grateful and happy for the life I have. But you all know that feeling that just won't quite go away, right?!