Matching tattoos

Jessicalo

Are never a good idea.

I thought, after 5 years together, I wouldn't mind sharing a tattoo with him even if we did break up.

That would have been the case if he hadn't cheated on me and moved in with the girl he did so with after leading me on for several months past BU.

Anyways.

Tomorrow I am having an artist transform this tattoo into something beautiful I have always wanted.

I'm very excited!

Never get matching tattoos! Lol

That's great that you are able to transform your tattoo into something else!

I hear that red and black dyes are the hardest to remove, if you ever want to consider laser removal ... you may want to research that so you have other options for the future ...

Otherwise, we might see you back on LS at age 90 saying never get tattoos you cannot remove! ;)

Good for you!

May I sincerely ask, What is the purpose of matching tatoos? I have one and I would be insulted if my friends or even my mate wanted to copy my choice. Reckon I'm a beleiver in self expression and rarely does it match another persons. So primarily is it done to show a commitment? A way to symbolize something for the couple?

• Like 1
  • Author
Good for you!

May I sincerely ask, What is the purpose of matching tatoos? I have one and I would be insulted if my friends or even my mate wanted to copy my choice. Reckon I'm a beleiver in self expression and rarely does it match another persons. So primarily is it done to show a commitment? A way to symbolize something for the couple?

It was mainly done because it was a fun design and we both wanted it and it was also each of our first tattoos.

We had had so many firsts together it seemed natural.

I don't regret gettin it I just think it's time for it to transform.

I'm actually turning it into a lotus flower, to symbolize me blooming in spite of this **** situation.