after 6 months

acidios

its 6 months after my BC and today I was searching my fb page for a old song that I had posted before about 8 months.when I found the song I saw a comment by my ex so... I saw my ex photo.. we are not friends and she is blocked ofc but I had the chills.

even now I can feel my heart be heavy.

she is smiling in the photo and she is so beautiful that thoughts of contact passed from my mind.so the first thing i did is to log back to my loveshack account and write about it before I do the mistake again.

I tried for 3 months to hook up again with her so I must say that I have done anything I could.I don't regret for anything when you love there is no same and yes I even wrote the big fat letter.

6 months have passed from a 6 years relationship... I have tried to talk and meet with other girls but I don't feel the same spark...then just a pic from her profile and boom I am back in life support (facebook don't delete the messages from your posts,you will see the profile pic but the name will be in bold black not blue/link to page).

well I know that I am not healed and today was a big punch in the face but I know also that I have done steps with the 3 months nc. I know that my relationship is gone and will never ever come back and ofc I have to move on with my life. also something good is that I don't have dreams with her enymore so I thing this is a good step also.

its really weird to feel again that boom inside me...I have talked with a lot of girls those 3 months but I dint had any feels chills call it enyway you want. then one tiny pic...and the worst part my ex pic...

so.. here I am again my friends not healed writing about it and venting.

Edited by acidios
smileforelena

acidios i think you made significant progress more than you think. and what you felt when you saw that one comment and one tiny pic on fb i think is just normal. unfortunately feelings doesnt just disappear (i took me a while to accept that frustrating fact) but the fact that you were able to take charge of it and divert your initial desire to contact her is HUGE. so cheers to you mate!! you are making great progress.

learning_slowly

If you don't have new things in your life to replace your partner, then you will still feel for them.

You will eventually move on, but the more activities you do to replace them will speed up that process.

Also, it could be that their life looks successful in comparison to yours, and you think that you would have had that if you were still together. You still can, but you have to work harder as you have taken the split harder.

By challenging yourself, your self esteem will improve and the pictures will become a minor inconvenience. Good luck.