Happy Easter

roger136913

roger136913

Happy Easter to all who are not with a Loved one today, if you are Happy Easter anyhow lol..

First time in 28 years we are apart. I Had offers from Family and Friends for dinner today, turned them all down. It's not where I want to be so why ruin their day also :)

• Like 2

So you're spending it alone to wallow in self pity? After a breakup, our best form of support is our friends and family! They love you, even when you are going through a rough patch. They can help build you back up after a severe emotional beat down.

I highly recommend that if you have no plans, you make plans to get together with them, because they will help you address the loneliness.

Happy Easter to you, bud.

Avoiding family isn't going to help anything. Of course it's another holiday without the one you loved but it doesn't mean you should stay in and purposly be sad... Get out, even if you don't feel into it.

Happy Easter.

smileforelena

Happy Easter Roger! Your heart does not have to be in it. Be distracted. I know it sounds rude to be our loved ones and our intention is to use them as distraction but they wouldnt mind Im sure. Being around people kinda gives you that hope that it will get better one day soon. Just claim it in your mind.

• Author
roger136913

The day I helped move out my Wife my Brother showed earlier then he said and had to wait for the rental truck he was so mad, verbal assaults I tried to be nice and he kept on. I blew up giving it back and then some. My Wife was in shock as I walked out of the kitchen to the bathroom walked back 2 feet and hit the door jam.. Anger was gone, hand hurt but no anger.

Two days later I get it checked, 2 broken metacarpals, 4th was so bad the knuckle went towards the palm then broke not before it fractured the Pissaform bone and breaking the 5th metacarpal LOL... 3- 4" pins stick out and I have a cast over it.

So going with the family was not a good option... We always argue my brother and I as he Loud and rude no matter where he is... Might have been comical in some ways though lol. I did get out for a walk though :)