My 'last' thoughts...

2fargone

So, it's been awhile since I've been here. But something bizarre happened and I just wanted to vent I guess....

Almost 3 weeks ago my boss tried to kill me. I don't mean we got into an argument and some punches were thrown. I mean we were sitting and talking, in my house (I have known the guy for 4 years), and out of nowhere he takes out a metal bar wich he brought in a plastic bag. He hits me over the head with it a couple of times, and then tries to choke me to death. First with his full hands around my neck, then he tries to crush my windpipe with his fingers....

As to reasons, I dunno. As to why he failed, I talked him down (ye I know, it's weird).

Apart from having stitches in my head, a broken right arm and a pulverized left pinky (it probably was between the door while he tried to shut it a couple of times), my reason for posting here is my thoughts while this happened....

With the guy on top of me, and me feeling the life being squeezed out of me, I thought about my ex. How good my life was with her. And never seeing her again, stuff like that.... Kinda like 'its final now'...

I haven't spoken to her in months. And I won't start now. I wanted to, wanted to tell her what happened. But it seems pointless.

I guess it stirred things up a bit again. I'm sure it will fade again...

learning_slowly

I hope you reported him. He's obviously got problems and may succeed next time?

If you were only worried about your ex when you were close to death, you are far from over her. Change your life so you can think about a new person like that; a person that can respond reciprocally. Good luck and maybe look for a new job?

smileforelena

For no reason at all? And he came prepared. Yes I hope you reported him to the police.

It could be true what learning slowly said. I guess it will be safe to say that you would rather something or someone else came to mind instead of her. But maybe that's not something to freak out about. It just probably means you loved and lost. That you lived and that you can live again. Your post didn't say whether you think you have moved on or not but I hope you don't mind me saying.. Let us choose to move on and live again. That's what living life is, isn't it?

• Author

Well, for no reason at all is blurry. I think he is in financial trouble, didn't pay taxes for me being an employee last year and tried to make it go away. But that's just speculation.

The attack itself came out of the blue.... And yes he was arrested but is out pending trial.

As for me moving on... I did. I wasn't 'worried' about her. It just baffled me that she is what popped into my head. No doubt she was important in my life and ment alot to me.

Other things popped into my head aswell while it happened, but they have no place here :S

I guess it's just one of those things that happen after something like this.... Makes you think about certain things...

What's the situation with your ex currently? If you asked me, it speaks to the fact that you hold her in your heart still.

I'm not saying that your subconcious mind is beggin you to run for her after this ordeal. I'm saying that I don't think we ever lose a special place in our hearts for those we truly loved.

...cherish the fact that you had the experience and the capacity to give to someone like that.

• Author
What's the situation with your ex currently? If you asked me, it speaks to the fact that you hold her in your heart still.

I'm not saying that your subconcious mind is beggin you to run for her after this ordeal. I'm saying that I don't think we ever lose a special place in our hearts for those we truly loved.

...cherish the fact that you had the experience and the capacity to give to someone like that.

The situation is that she is gone. Sure, I hold her in my heart in a way but I don't expect her back or try to get her back and that's how I live my life so to speak. Some call it moving on, I have no desire to define it...

She wanted into my life, she wanted out of my life. End of story.

Itspointless

Man, that is insane. I hope you have a good support network.

It just baffled me that she is what popped into my head. No doubt she was important in my life and ment alot to me.

Other things popped into my head aswell while it happened, but they have no place here :S

Some people (have) connect(ed) with us on us on a deep elemental level, it is the same level that was touched when your life was threatened. With some we always will have that, just because of the things that are experienced together.