broke up

jamieandrew

jamieandrew

Me and my girlfriend broke up on friday and im finding it really hard to cope. We were together 3 years and i dont know what to do i dont feel like getting out of bed or going to work but i know i have to. we have been argueing for months about allsorts of rubbish. about a year ago i found a message on her phone of her texting one of my friends and they were discussing her going round to his house for them to have sex , i was so upset by this and i asked her to never talk to him again , to my knowledge she didnt until about 2 months ago when i noticed his name come up on her phone from a snapchat. i lost alot of trust for her that day and we split it off, shortly after we got back together and i felt a bit better about the whole thing until she started using whatsapp messenger which she has never used before and i feel like it was to contact the boy in question so i broke it off again last friday. I dont think she cheated on me its just the hurt that she lied to me about it all. since friday we didnt speak for four days then i contacted her and she didnt want to hear any of it , she wont answer my calls or anything. we texted briefly and i asked her if it was for definate and she said yes. but since then she has been sending mixed signals saying she doesnt know what to do , she wasnts to not get back with me "for right now" and its messing with my head. i just keep having visions of her and the boy having sex etc and its making me really depressed , i feel sick all the time and cant concentrate at work. i just really dont know what to do.

my apologies if im not supposed to post this here i couldnt find how to make a new thread.

This is not a person you want to continue pursuing in any manner if you can't truly trust her.

Cut off contact for awhile and take time for yourself, surround yourself with friends and activities to distract yourself.

Im not gonna give you the whole "there are other fish in the sea" speech because i know after breaking up with someone you had been with for so long it's like "naw, she wasnt a fish - she was the whole sea to me"

So just focus on healing and becoming your own person again. ;)