my ex-bf got instagram recently, and didnt follow me.

kat1012

I know it sounds stupid and silly. My bf dumped me 8 months ago. Though when he broke up with me he said we could still be friends, hang out during weekends. but I know thats what people say when they dump the other. one month later, I asked for my stuff back, he suggested getting a drink and afterwards said we should catch up again sometime.

We are facebook friends, and very very once in a while he comments on my post. and we would talk to each other a bit when we bumped into each other or at same events (and he would be the one to hi first or start a conversation, partly because I never be the one to do it). Though one time, I heard from a friend of mine, who apparently also knows him and that he used to date me, said that "he (my ex) once said he couldnt go to this event group now because his ex (me) goes". but my ex still shows up anyway and I never told him what I heard from my friend

He recently got instagram, he didnt follow me. I dun want to be the crazy ex so I didnt click follow. and it sounds silly but it bugs me a bit :/