I was Raped

zoeyg

I was raped and I do not know how to deal with it.

1st, i was with this guy and he was so nice. We were out on the boat for hours with a lot of friends. Then night time comes and we all get ready to head to the bar. I had a few, I will admit that. He starting dancing with me and then, he, started feeling me up while we were dancing, I told him to stop and he did, then he kissed me, and i kissed him back hoping he would just stop at that. HOW STUPID AM I. THe next thing I know, it is time to go home. He gets in the car with me and locks the doors and wouldn't stop. I ended up at the ER due to some cuts I received. It was awful and painful. And I sit here thinking, what did I do. I did kiss him. Was that all it took to make him think I was his?

I kept saying stop, we have to go. And what upsets me even more, is there were supposed friends of mine and his standing outside the car while all this was happening, wouldn't you have thought, one of them would have tried to stop this,. I was crying and screaming.

I sure hope you reported this as rape at the hospital!!

Don't let him get away with it.

And you shouldn't be dealing with any guilt, because you are not at fault. Talk to you parents about it, some real friends, or talk to someone else you trust if you cannot talk to them.

I personally don't know a lot about what may help you in this situation, but you should do a search on this site- and I'm sure soon more people will respond...

littleflowerpot

you were raped and rape is a crime and it is not your fault. press charges. do it now. don't wait until tomorrow. you may help protect this from happening to someone else.

you will no doubt have a lot of emotional pain over this. the police will be able to help you get some type of help.

good luck and i'm very sorry for what happened to you.

Step one: Go to your doctor or ER NOW and get the morning after pill & also get them to photograph any bruises etc as evidence for the prosicution.

Step two: contact the police and get a lawyer [or free legal aid]

Step three: You have to tell your folks, they can give you emotional support.

You are not 'dirty' you are not at fault. You are the victim here and his defense will try and make you out to be 'loose' and you led him on etc.

Don't let them. Rape is a very serious crime and one that is not delt with 1/2 as severely as i would like :mad:

Let your lawyer do all the talking!

I agree with all the above. I would have to say that these people that were standing by the car??!! when it happened are not your friends. What do they say about it. Did you tell them at the ER what happened?

I feel for you and hope and pray for the best.