What the hell is wrong with me??

Flgurl1964

Does anyone just cry?? My god that's ll Ive done off and on today. I know the sooner I move out the quicker I can heal but I dont know how to deal while im in the house with him. We had been arguing and he actaully laughed at me tonight . I honestly don't remember what it was over I was in shock. He feels he needs to keep telling me its over. I have to hear it from him everyday. Who is he trying to convince me or himself. Ive wanted out for a while due to his compulsive lying but it still hurts because I do/did love him not sure anymore. How do I heal? I'm much better when I'm not around him.

Sounds like tensions are flying way too high. You mentioned you were leaving, or why doesnt he leave. You guys do need some distance. Maybe he might learn to appreciate you eventually that way. It happened to me :(.

• Author
Sounds like tensions are flying way too high. You mentioned you were leaving, or why doesnt he leave. You guys do need some distance. Maybe he might learn to appreciate you eventually that way. It happened to me :(.

Yea to me the tension is high to him he just lives life vicariously like its one big joke. I am officially shut down. I am at a point where I refuse to speak to him because nothing productive can come from it. Its hard to turn and walk away but I found this evening it is much better for my stress level in the end.

Get out. Trust me, it gets WAY better WAY faster when you move out. I kept living with my ex for almost a month after it was "officially" over, and it had been rocky for a couple months before that. As soon as I got moved out I felt an immense sense of relief.

Do you have any friends or coworkers you can crash with for a few days? Family? Can you afford a cheap hotel for a week or two until you can find a place?

• Like 3
Yea to me the tension is high to him he just lives life vicariously like its one big joke. I am officially shut down. I am at a point where I refuse to speak to him because nothing productive can come from it. Its hard to turn and walk away but I found this evening it is much better for my stress level in the end.

You think he loves you?