!! Feeling Lonely after 2 months NC, 4 month breakup

hopespringseternal

hopespringseternal

I'm struggling with dealing with the fact that my ex replaced me already Like dating new guy day after breakup, then became official like 2 months ago. We dated for 2 years, and have been friends for 7. I broke up with her then asked her to take me back. She decided to think about it. But couldnt bring herself to take me back. And now I'm pretty sure her new guy is not a rebound. She seems happier in her life without me. The new guy I was replaced with it seems to be such a better guy than me in her mind. I mean I want to move on but I feel like I've hit a wall and fallen back. I have grown through the experience and faced my demons. I've taken all the right steps and tried to do all the right thing to move past this.

But I feel like my heart was ripped out and fed to me on a silver platter. And she seems to have just forgotten about me. I'm yesterdays news to her. She seems so different to. Doing things she never wanted to do when we were together. Either this is the real her or the one I saw wasn't. I don't get it. So many questions.

Part of me wants her back though. I feel worthless alot of the time. Why does it get to be so easy for her but not for me? I hate self pity. But the fact is I'm lost right now. I still go through the motions and feel the pain. I go out, I work out, I've been dating. None of it works. I know they say time heals all wounds, but I feel like I should have progressed more in the months since we broke up. But like the progress I have made has hit a wall. I mean don't get me wrong I'm better than 2 months ago. But every down moment I have. The pain of the loss seeps in. I wish I could just erase the past. The realization that I have been replaced and pretty much forgotten has finally sunk in. And it hurts alot.

I need help or advice getting past this stage from anyone who can give it.

How did you deal with it? Like I know there is no quick fix. But I'm lost right now and just need to vent and hear others opinions.

P.s. Her birthday is tomorrow and I don't know if I should wish her a happy bday or not. I know she probably won't care. But part of me thinks it will mean a little bit.

I'm struggling with dealing with the fact that my ex replaced me already Like dating new guy day after breakup, then became official like 2 months ago. We dated for 2 years, and have been friends for 7. I broke up with her then asked her to take me back. She decided to think about it. But couldnt bring herself to take me back. And now I'm pretty sure her new guy is not a rebound. She seems happier in her life without me. The new guy I was replaced with it seems to be such a better guy than me in her mind. I mean I want to move on but I feel like I've hit a wall and fallen back. I have grown through the experience and faced my demons. I've taken all the right steps and tried to do all the right thing to move past this.

But I feel like my heart was ripped out and fed to me on a silver platter. And she seems to have just forgotten about me. I'm yesterdays news to her. She seems so different to. Doing things she never wanted to do when we were together. Either this is the real her or the one I saw wasn't. I don't get it. So many questions.

Part of me wants her back though. I feel worthless alot of the time. Why does it get to be so easy for her but not for me? I hate self pity. But the fact is I'm lost right now. I still go through the motions and feel the pain. I go out, I work out, I've been dating. None of it works. I know they say time heals all wounds, but I feel like I should have progressed more in the months since we broke up. But like the progress I have made has hit a wall. I mean don't get me wrong I'm better than 2 months ago. But every down moment I have. The pain of the loss seeps in. I wish I could just erase the past. The realization that I have been replaced and pretty much forgotten has finally sunk in. And it hurts alot.

I need help or advice getting past this stage from anyone who can give it.

How did you deal with it? Like I know there is no quick fix. But I'm lost right now and just need to vent and hear others opinions.

P.s. Her birthday is tomorrow and I don't know if I should wish her a happy bday or not. I know she probably won't care. But part of me thinks it will mean a little bit.

Start going to therapy. I did right after my ex and I went on a "break" (ended up BU 2 weeks later). It helps man. You just have to keep your chin up and keep pushing forward with your life.