Need some assistance

JoeSmith12

I'm new to this but have read some stuff in the past but here's my story..

I had been with this girl for a little over a year off and on, when we were together we were really good, staying at each other's houses 3-4 times a week and doing everything together. Then occasionally out of no where she flakes out and breaks up with me for a couple days to a week. Then she will call and talk to me and I would go back to her. She invited me to her party one weekend and I went but I told her to mingle with her friends and such because it's her party and she's a host. About halfway through the party she's in the bathroom fixing herself up because some doctors are coming from her work and she needed to "win" them over. I went with it and she got drunk and was hanging all over these guys so I told her how I felt about it and she freaked out and told me she loved this other guy which she met 10 days prior so she broke up with me. Today, 2 weeks later I go to pick up my stuff that she has of mine and she says she's at breakfast so I just sat there and wait for her to come back, couple minutes later she walks out of her house with some random dude and drives him home.

Im having a tough time with this one and I don't know why

You're emotional about her so its normal to feel hurt and have difficulty accepting she's moving on. Get your things, better yet, let it go, NC and heal from this. She's no good for you.

• Like 3

Sounds like to me she's not interested, and maybe she doesn't even know what she wants. Sometimes we fall for people even if they're not good for us (trust me I'm the queen of this). When you find someone better you'll forget all about her. Just keep yourself busy, you'll be fine. Best wishes xxx.

Look dude she's not doing anything to you you're completely volunteering okay..! You keep going back to her all your fault believe it or not she's a sick bitch, The best thing you can do it no one take anybody's advice on here. No contact what so ever... Now what you word did you not hear no contact nothing and if you do run into her you smile and wave and say hi to be polite that's it no dialogue at all.