I finally get it but I'm so stuck.

Themrandres

It's been a year a year since I got my heart broken, I had a year to be miserable, a year to tell myself I'm moving on but secretly trying to win her over. I'm done telling myself there was nothing wrong with how I felt when now I see how sick I was making myself. I see its time to stop and move past my life with her, I'm actually trying. I'm no contact no nothing and I'm trying so hard to get out there. I've been on six dates in the past 11 days and I'm trying so hard but i dont feel anything for any girl at all, im forcing myself to be intimate with these girls to prove I don't care but it kills me I try to believe in myself but I can't do it. I try so hard to black her out and try to be mad at her but I can't. How do I just not love her how do I turn it off. I want it to be over but I can't I just can't believe in myself. She made me feel so small and I can't seem to feel strong again. I feel like a sick joke of the guy I use to be. Idk I'm so scared I can't do it.

It's extreme, but I know it works for other things. Put a rubber band around your wrist, and every time you think about her, pull it back and let it hit you. You'll come to associate thinking about her with physical pain, and she'll gradually fade from memory as a by-product of your body defending itself.

Worth a shot, I guess.