why is she in my town?

frederickkk

frederickkk

if this person is serious about staying away from me, then why be in my hometown?

i bumped into her and her family, i walked straight past and kept my head down, not once looking at them.

If they are so serious about not contacting her, then why come to where I live?

FYI, where I live is the middle of nowhere, they could go anywhere in the county, yet position themselves on the very walk I go on every day.

The pain is unbearable.

Dude there are no replies thus far because everyone on this site knows from reading your threads, that you need to see a mental health expert. Not a therapist, a mental health expert. My ex thought me a valuable lesson. If someone is broken you can't fix them. Talking to them is a total waste of time. Talking to you is a waste of time. So right now no one talks.

Who gives a monkeys nutsack why she is in your town. Maybe she likes a certain shop. Maybe there is a park she likes to visit. Maybe there is a local beer there she adores. Maybe she feels its the only place she can really let out a loud fart in comfort. Basically it doesn't matter why she is in your town. She is not there to see you.

Are you saying because its 'your' town she is not allowed in? U need to help yourself. Step 1 google mental health expert and your towns name. Step 2 book an appointment.

• Like 1

The question is...why is she on Earth if she says she wants to stay away from you. Right? There's nothing stopping her from going to Mars or the Moon. Since she chose to stay on Earth she must love you!

• Like 1