Doesn't he miss me at all?

MinnieM

It has been 4 months since i broke up with him. Long story short, i saw him messaging a girl on facebook and i called it quits. He also had cheated on me two months in our relationship which i had forgiven him before. He was extremely close to my big family and me. We spend each day together. Before break up, we were fine together but after i saw the msg and broke up with him he didnt even say sorry and he didnt even fight at all. He just leave and just give up.

It has been this long and now im still crying. Remembering the good times we spent on last valentine's day.i still cant get over the memories. I know he is wrong but if he had apologized i wouldve forgiven him. Why he just gave us up easily? Is it possible he feel ashamed to my parents coz he has been cheating twice? I just dont understand. Things were good before this happened why he can just give up like that? Didnt he miss me at all? And miss our memories together??

I honestly tired and really want to move on. I know he probably is excited tO spend his vday with his new gf and im lying here on my bed crying, again. :( please help me somebody

Don't know if it is of any help to know you are not the only one going though this.

I have been broken up with my ex for over a year. It took that long and the breaking of NC to get some closure and get over it, but for some reason today hit me the hardest it has in months.

I don't know if it is Valentines day coming up or what but to know the person you care so much is out there somewhere but not part of your life and doesn't care about you hurts a lot.