Starting over

Well its been since Aug of 2003 that my ex and I spilt, I am doing really good now.

My ex works with me and so does the girl he cheated on me with, but, I am

just taking one day at a time.

If anyone forgot my story I was engaged to my ex and we were together for 7 years. After we set the wedding date the piece of shi@ decided to find a younger model. ( Of course I am only 27 here )

Anyways, the girl he is with is 23 and they are not a couple. Anyways, she is the type that thinks its funny to laugh at me when she see's me at work. I got kind of sick of it, so I decided to calmly walk up to her and tell her she can have my left overs... I don't think she liked that to much, but I have to admit it felt really good to say that to her..

I know I have so much to offer and I just really wanted to say thank you for everyone that helped me though this..

For the people that are going though a rough break up, I just want to let everyone know that it does take time and you will all get though this, if I can, anyone can, trust me on that one..

Single life is not so bad, of course it has its ups and downs, but, over all its not too bad..

I had no friends and I went and got myself a bar tending job and I have got to know so many more people. I was scared, but, as they say everything happeneds for a reason...

Anyways, thank you all for being there for me, in my time of need. :D

hurtingandconfused
everything happeneds for a reason

I love this quote. :D

I'm glad that you are doing good. And as tupac once said..."keep your head up."

wow, i had a similar situation but it was a large company. and i did not do too well with the reminder that they were there--because work at least is supposed to be a separate environment from home. i am glad to hear you are doing well and seemed to get over it so quickly (relatively--I mean, 6 months for being with someone 7 years). exactly how did you get through it at work with them there. was it the satisfaction that they did not even last.

• Author

Yes it was very hard at First to understand how the person you loved so much left you for another woman, most of all, your co worker.. It was so hard. I was crying at work for a long time.. My ex's girl is 4 years younger then me as well, that kind of hurt. I felt like he traded me in for a newer model or something..

Anyways, I am only 27 and the way I see it now is they are meant to be together..

To answer your questions they are still together.. And yes, at times it does hurt.. but I can not

change the way they are.. If they are happy, then I will be the bigger person and let it be and just

try and be happy for them...

But to be honest with everyone, I do not see them lasting forever.. As people say, once a cheater always a cheater, and not only that, but what kind of relationship can they really have together knowing he cheated on me after 7 years...

So my pay back to her is to know that there are times when he goes out with out her and I am sure she sits at home worrying her pretty little head off if he is now cheating on her..

I know it is hard to work with your ex and there current girlfriend, but, the best advise I can give is to keep your head up high and when you see them, just say hello and walk on by..

When you treat someone bad, it will come back and haunt you.. It may not be tomorrow or the next.. but one day they will pay a heavy price.. ;)

Sometimes it seems like I will never meet the right person, or maybe I will never trust a man again, but I know one day I will. I am now out dating people and I am just enjoying single life.. I am not one to have to NEED a man in my life.. If I find a good man, great, if not.. well, then it was just not in my cards.. But I will not sit around and worry about it...

Anyways, that is my story for now.. And again, thank you for everyones advise..

Gizmo

Wow! I know how you feel because my ex broke up w/me last year in July also. I don't think I would be able to accept the new girl at work but I guess you don't have a choice. It's great that you are dating already and keep up the good work.