dear everyone..

edwards99

over the past 2 years I've came to the site over and over, and many have commented of those posts in trying to help me ...I wanted to say thank you..I I feel like I am just as shell..I barely eat I can't sleep at all I do is think about why I'm on the edge of crying..I really don't know what to do next..I have suicidal thoughts..and I realize that..I miss myself being happy..it's a long time ago. I see you're everywhere I hear your voice I smell ..and I miss her of course..feeling getting worse and worse..anyways I just wanted to say thank you you also who you are..

keith

Keith, you need to seek some therapy. There was a study done regarding people who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and lived. The survivors said while they were falling through the air, they were wishing they had not jumped.

Calm yourself. Do deep breathing, meditate, and maybe try some yoga. I know you are in darkness now, but one day the sun will come out again. Try to keep busy by doing things you like to help you. Volunteer some place where people really, really need help. That will make you feel better about yourself.

If you really think you are going to do it, call the police using the emergency number in your area.

You are a worthwhile person. You are something to offer this world. Don't forget that.