It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter!

Yep, it doesn't matter! There is always a new beginning and a new opportunity in life. Don't be down, it will pass and fade away.

There is someone out there waiting for the healed you!!

radiodarcy

yup yup. every time i find myself wondering what my ex is up to; who he's with; whether he misses me - - i simply tell myself: " it doesn't matter because i'm not talking to him anymore, anyway!" :p

yup yup. every time i find myself wondering what my ex is up to; who he's with; whether he misses me - - i simply tell myself: " it doesn't matter because i'm not talking to him anymore, anyway!" :p

I wish I was at that stage. I know it's only been a month now so I probably need more time. But still, there's a part of me that's clinging to that ray of hope that she realizes I was the best thing to happen to her, and come back. Heck, she was the best thing to happen to me, which I can't let go.

radiodarcy

i hear you! trust me when i say it took me awhile to get there and admittedly, i'm not at the point where i've convinced myself of that 100% -- maybe only 80% :o but i've been having to tell myself that less and less. for me -- the key to making it sink it is immediately forcing myself to think about and focus on something else. whether it's a task or a book or a television program. that's helped a lot.

i guess it's the power of cognitive thinking. the more i tell myself "it doesnt matter", the more i start to believe it. but at 4 months of NC with no word from him -- i really can't afford to have it matter to me as it's clear i stopped mattering to him a long time ago :(

ameriveaux

I'll add that preforming very mentally intensive activities can also cloud the mind from the thoughts of "what the ex is/who doing". I find my study and very engaging video games helps well for this.

stopthemadness
You've been reading a book called "Getting past your breakup" lol ^^

Hey I read that book too!! It helped me. I then passed it on to another heartbroken person.

You've been reading a book called "Getting past your breakup" lol ^^

Hey I read that book too!! It helped me. I then passed it on to another heartbroken person.

As much as I hate the idea of self-help books...I have to admit that "It's a Breakup, Not a Breakdown" has helped me immensely in working through the end of what I had started to believe was the end-game relationship.

It doesn't tell you anything you don't already know. But it does help to just go through it, especially the writing things down that put things in perspective.

My list of things I won't miss about him is up to like...27.

My list of things that are amazing about me finally grew to something like 18.

And yes. It doesn't matter!

If they exclude you from their lives it means they can perfectly live without your, or your help. So yes... it doesn't matter :)

Let's make a song!