crying again

So its been more than a month since my husband left me and my children, its been pretty tough but thanks to my family and friends i have been better.

but last night i had the dream of the talk why he dosent love me anymore. and today i been crying alot, i haven't cry like this since he left what is wrong with me?

it hurts that he is living happy with out care of the kids, or with out me while i am just picking of the pieces that he left behind.

its not fair, that he left me cause he got tired of been a father while i have to be a mother, i love my children and i would never do what he is doing to them. so why am i crying? why am i crying for some pathetic man who dosent even deserve to go to hell? hell is too good for him...

i am sorry guys i just needed to vent.

That's a rough situation but you're being very brave! A lot of us here are whining and crying over short relationships and breakups. Here you had a husband and kids and you're toughing it out. All I can say as a guy is that anyone who ducks their responsibility of being a father is a true coward. There is no excuse. Whatever is going on in the relationship, you still need to be there for the kids. I was talking to a friend last night and he said he's staying at a hotel because him and his wife got into some arguments and he decided it was best just to not stay in the same house for a while, but he has still been going to visit his kids as much as he can and still taking care of his responsibilities.

You aren't crying because you lost the greatest guy in the world, you're just crying because you're a person with a soul and it's hard to comprehend that anyone could treat someone else like this.

• Author

regardless of the lenght of a relationship i am pretty impress how people here are handeling and thank u i have a soul i feel so empty and lonely yes he is a coward, yes i cant comprehend why he is doing this after been together for 5 years and 3 years of marriage and 2 kids, i get that we r young i am 20 he is 22 but this is crazy sometimes i just want to hurt him and ask y but then i already know the answer, he never cared. but i am shocked for the person he became in literally 6 months! i feel like i cant trust anyone anymore.. how am i going to find happiness again?

My husband left after 11 years together, 7 married and 3 children...he has basically vanished from the kids life. He's remarried and playing daddy to his new wives kids...

I'm sitting here having a meltdown over a short relationship. Only because it re opens the wound.

This is my advice to you : forget about him . Move on. Don't dwell and be like me who after 7 years of being divorced can't get over the abandonment. We have to switch our mentality from victim to victor. No matter how hard it gets don't look back, keep pressing forward. Make the best of your life and your children's so that he only becomes a distant memory. The kind that no one talks about.

I've been thinking about moving out of state. Starting over

• Author

thanks u starmar... i know i have to but they r days i cant seem to forget him .... i need to star over again for the sake of my kids

shortee143

You are very brave. Like someone mentioned, I complain over my 7 month relationship and all it's bs. The fact that a man can do that is absolutely terrible, to abandon his wife, and even worse, his children.

Crying is acceptable, more than acceptable. You are hurt, disappointed, feeling abandoned, etc.

You and you children don't deserve this, you will make is through this, you already come across as a very tough person. I wish I could offer amazing insight- but I can't fathom your emotions after all this- but I just wanted to write in how brave I think you are!

lofi_tokyo

I agree that you're very brave, OP.

Here I am crying over a year long relationship that ended a month ago, and really, we didn't have any kids, didn't share a place, didn't have much going on I guess... I loved him but still.

You're allowed to cry. You're allowed to feel hurt. Somedays it may seem like you'll never love again or that you will never recover, but I am sure you will. I feel that way too, and even though I sometimes feel like just giving up, I think deep down inside I know time heals things, and we will all heal. :)

• Author

thank u star shortee tokyo :) thank u for u guys thinking i am brave cause i feel like a coward most of the time!