Was devastated now feeling great! How long will this feeling last?

Conscience

Conscience

8 yrs relationship, she was unfaithful....after 3 attempts at reconciliation she screws me over again with lies!! Then one day I'm at the climbing gym and this women slightly older then I am that meets all my criteria and more came to talk to me ! Next thing you know we start talking spent the rest of the 2 hour session climbing together, she asked me to exchange emails :) ..... I certainly agreed..... then I'm about to leave I get out of the dressing room and I can't see her anywhere so then I say to myself oh well it was fun..... to then find out she was waiting for me at the entrance with a piece of paper with her digits on it and email.... then we made plans to see each other again :)

Its odd how this all works as one minute your depress and then next you regain all this confidence...... This one is a keeper for sure she's smart and sexy and in great shape :) On thing that has been good about this break up is that it certainly helped me get back in shape I love it ....

wow is this Karma ? Why did this one fell on to my lap out of no where ?

8 yrs relationship, she was unfaithful....after 3 attempts at reconciliation she screws me over again with lies!! Then one day I'm at the climbing gym and this women slightly older then I am that meets all my criteria and more came to talk to me ! Next thing you know we start talking spent the rest of the 2 hour session climbing together, she asked me to exchange emails :) ..... I certainly agreed..... then I'm about to leave I get out of the dressing room and I can't see her anywhere so then I say to myself oh well it was fun..... to then find out she was waiting for me at the entrance with a piece of paper with her digits on it and email.... then we made plans to see each other again :)

Its odd how this all works as one minute your depress and then next you regain all this confidence...... This one is a keeper for sure she's smart and sexy and in great shape :) On thing that has been good about this break up is that it certainly helped me get back in shape I love it ....

wow is this Karma ? Why did this one fell on to my lap out of no where ?

Hey Conscience,

Sorry to hear about your story, how long has it been since you guys split?

Nah just kidding, I don't care because seems like you've got new plans :p.

Wish you the best.

Hey Conscience,

Sorry to hear about your story, how long has it been since you guys split?

Nah just kidding, I don't care because seems like you've got new plans :p.

Wish you the best.

lol! good one. But good for you Conscience! :) good luck!

Your post is suspicious. You post it with a title as if you woke up feeling good and are wondering how long it is going to last. Posting it in the "Coping" board makes people think it is something that will help them. Then you tell us it is because you met someone else (and it wasn't even something you did. She approached you);

Why would you post with the title you did? I will tell you how long it will last, until she dumps you.

• Author
Conscience

Il tell you why she wont dump me, cause this time around I won't make the same mistakes I once did....

Cooping yes I'm still cooping having 2 young kids I have to keep a livable parental relationship with the mother of my children.... yes after being apart for more then 5 months I am starting to accept what is happening... Im not scared anymore that I might end up not loving her anymore... I think its time that I move on...

I read this super document that I got from the forum and it did wake me up...as it stands Im surrounded by awesome women that seem to be attracted to me due to this new shape im in and new confidence that I managed to rebuild, I also realize that Im a great dad a great guy and I can make it on my own I dont need some chick to help me go true life :)