Some with Experience...H.E.L.P

kris-26

So long story short, my ex bf has severe emotional problems , cant sustain relationships I was the best and longest one he had. He is complelty emotionally cutoff. Says he cant feel...only feels horrible self hate and despair and said we cant talk bc he is poison to me and has done horrible things to me bc of his issues. so we said our goodbye and have had day one of nc. He said he is incapable of missing anyone not even his dead mom and said it will be easy for him to let me walk away even though he cares so much. So my question is, is this really true? Do you believe if someone cares that much, they truely arent feeling the pain of me no longer being there and a part of his life? We talked every single day for two years. I am sticking to nc for good, I just was curious is it possible or was he lying to make him self no seem not vulneralbe?

It is silly but I guess It makes me feel alittle better knowing while i am walking away that he will miss me and truely feels what he said that I was the best thing he ever had.