It still hurts

mizundastud

mizundastud

I miss him, I love him, and I want to be with him. In some ways I blame myself for pushing him away with my insecurities, snooping, and consistent nagging. And his lack of attention towards just made it worst. But honestly he was the best relationship I've ever had. I know it wasnt all me he did some horrible things to me but maybe my lack of confidence pushed his attention towards other women. Its been 2yrs 2mnths and I have tears dripping now I just feel like we could of had it all. He broke off our last attempt to work it out by out of the blue stop answering my calls back in october. I sent him a message on facebook stating how that really hurt after all the previous things he put me through. He sent a sack of **** response that I dont respond to then a month later sent me another message asking can we be friends. I since then have blocked him from my facebook and have refrained from all communication. But truly it feels like Im punishing myself. I honestly dont have a clue just know that Im broken hearted and have been fighting with myself not to call him so decided to post on here.

i feel ur pain. totally do.i miss her at times and feel like nothing has sense without her. i regret doin stupid things and pushing her away with me being immature and with all the words i said to her.

i wish i could back in time and not do all of this.

You say it was the best relationship you've ever had? My advice is to aim higher next time.

If he did "horrible" things and turned his attention to other women- you can do much better.

There is nothing wrong with recognizing your part in the demise of the relationship, that is in fact a healthy way to move forward. You'll be better equipt in your next relationship armed with that insight.

• Author
mizundastud

I just want to know when will I wake up and not give a **** and truly be over him. Somedays I really feel like Im over it then I fall into these depressions outta nowhere, missing him and crying. Its all so confusing. Well atleast Im not alone. I hope when day our hearts will heal and we can sincerely move forward.

• Author
mizundastud
You say it was the best relationship you've ever had? My advice is to aim higher next time.

If he did "horrible" things and turned his attention to other women- you can do much better.

There is nothing wrong with recognizing your part in the demise of the relationship, that is in fact a healthy way to move forward. You'll be better equipt in your next relationship armed with that insight.

That's how I been looking at it like atleast I had this experience and not make the same mistakes in the next. And I have been definitely trying to aim higher to no avail. Every relationship I've had since him has not even came close to a comparison. My ex felt like my other half point blank. I dont know what to do.

That's how I been looking at it like atleast I had this experience and not make the same mistakes in the next. And I have been definitely trying to aim higher to no avail. Every relationship I've had since him has not even came close to a comparison. My ex felt like my other half point blank. I dont know what to do.

That's because you're not ready to be in a new relationship just yet. You haven't come to terms with the demise of a relationship that really hurt you- and if you haven't come to terms with that yet- starting something new with someone else won't work for you.

You'll choose worthy partners when you believe yourself to be a worthy partner. If you're not feeling all that great about yourself, you're not in a healthy enough position to date.

Reconcile with what you've been through, grieve for your loss, and give yourself some time on your own to heal. You have to really believe that you deserve something awesome in order to find it.

I'd concentrate on developing your confidence for the time being. Lay off on dating for a while and focus on developing other aspects of your life.

The first thing you need to deal with is your idealistic belief that your ex was/is the best thing that ever happened to you. As long as you believe that, you're getting in your own way, you're placing yourself as an obstacle to finding true happiness.