Should i share a meaningful song after break up?

seanmathews3

seanmathews3

So its been almost 2 weeks since break up, and there has been little contact with a very few times of seeing eachother.

Its been NC for a few days at a time, but i wanna start NC for good till she realizes what its like with me out of the picture.. and she'll either hate it or like it..

But just yesterday i heard a few songs on the radio.. and i got hooked on them because they remind me of the old us and kind of what we're going through now.. and i wanted to get her to listen to them.. im not expecting it to change anything, but we've always shared stuff if it was about us or something along those lines..

should i...

send her a 1 time txt saying she might like these songs or thats its crazy how they relate to a little of us..

send her a private message on facebook saying what the text would have..

or just post them on my profile where she can choose to either listen or not

i dont mind sending a message/text kuz its only been 1 day of NC so itll be a small thing then i continue with NC

Cassandra92

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but don't share the songs with her. It's not neccesary, you are broken up now and things are different, as sad as it is. I've listened to songs that I think apply to me and my ex plenty of times, and wished he was able to hear them, but I never tried to share them with him. It's just one of those things you don't need to do. Keep them to yourself and let them help you, you don't have to help her.

Cassandra92

Just another thing - the longer you can keep up NC, the better it will be for the both of you. I've just started it, and it's a long time due. You probably both need a mental rest from one another, to gain perspective like you said. Time does heal most wounds, so take that time and use it to your advantage - to move on or whatever. Sending her links to songs will only hinder your progress.

• Author
seanmathews3

Luke Bryan- Do I

and

Luke Bryan- Someone else calling you baby

were the only ones on my mind..

we both want to go back to the begining of the relationship when things were amazing..

she says she needs time and space, and like the song says i backed off and did whatever it takes

im not expecting it to change anything.. but helping her open her eyes and see would be nice..

im stuck between doing it and not..

i definitely agree with what your saying how we are broken up and it wont matter..

but i dont wanna be a few months from now or even longer.. thinking i should have posted em somehow and regreting it in a way

i want a way to share these that is very casual.. im not trying to make a scene but just a "hey check these songs out" or "i heard these on the radio and it caught my attention how it relates" somethin...

Eddie Edirol

Dont do it. obviously she broke it off if you feel like doing this, the songs will mean nothing to her. And since she wanted to be away from you, she lost the attraction to you long ago, and it could never get back to the way it was in the beginning, especially if you show her you need her. It doesnt work that way, you have to NOT need her for her to notice. Hence, stay NC and never contact her. The songs will mean nothing to her, especially when she might be seeing somebody new. (Thats usually the way it is despite what she might tell you to make you feel better)