Light at the end of the tunnell :-)

Fluffsticle

Fluffsticle

Hey Folks,

I haven't been onto here in ages...

I remember how I used to come on here, and ask for advice, when I knew deep down what I should do!!

Anyway, after some mental turmoil, I did what my Gut was telling me to do all along!! And I haven't looked back since.

I haven't frowned in months.

I gave my ex a second go. It didn't work out. And now I feel like I am the luckiest Girl in the world, that I am without him. I felt nothing for him. He bored me, I wasn't attracted to him, and I was fooling myself! All I was hanging on to was what it used to be, or how I dreamt it could be!

I just wanted to wish everone well... You will all be ok too. It might not seem like it now. But deep down you know the best thing for you. And do it!

It's hard to face up to your gut feeling. But a lot of the time it's the right feeling for you, and when you follow it... You feel a million dollars, and not a lot could really bring you down ever again... :cool:

I love these optimistic threads. :D

I wish more people would come back and post like this. When I'm truly OVER IT - I'm definitely going to come back and cheer the newbies on. ;)

silvermane187

What if your gut has told you the opposite and you never lost feelings for your ex? Then I guess you're just ****ed?

lol Debbie downer here:o

I love these optimistic threads. :D

I wish more people would come back and post like this. When I'm truly OVER IT - I'm definitely going to come back and cheer the newbies on. ;)

I was going to say the same thing. Thanks Fluffsticle.

That is so great. I have been struggling with these feelings of loss for a long time now. My ex doesn't want to hear from me and I saw that on her facebook she was extremely happy with someone new. I asked her if there was a possibility that we could be friends and she ignored that. Then I simply said, "I wish you two the best and its good you look really happy together, take care." I then delete the account I was on (I didn't want her to think after saying that I'll be keeping tabs on her anymore). That is pretty much where it ended completely. Seeing them together didn't hurt me nearly as bad as I imagined it would. I feel that just that in itself is an improvement. I did shed a few tears after it just knowing that I felt easily replaced after everything. I hope that I can start feeling human again.

Thank you for your post and the hope it gives :)

P.S: Fern, I'm right there with you :D.