Need some on whats going on.

adidas6380

I met this girl a long time ago. I will call her "K". We met when I was teaching a tennis camp and started dating after. It was the same time I was leaving for college. We dated for a few months and it was a long distance kind of thing. Obviously it did not work out then. The next couple years after that she would constantly contact me any time she and a boyfriend broke up. After those couple years I was dating a girl that was putting me through hell. I had a dream one night that I walked into a party looking for her and walked into a room and found her having sex with another guy. When I walked out of the room I saw "K" there and talked with her. The day after that dream I ended up kicking my ex out of my house, for pretty much the same reason in my dream, and that same night I found a message from "K" on facebook. We ended up meeting up and started seeing each other again. We were both getting out of some bad relationships. After about a month of seeing each other she just disappeared without a word. A few weeks later I finally got a message from her saying she felt like she was always relying on other people and she needed to find herself. I always felt like she had gone back to her ex and it ended up later that she did. I told her after that the next time she breaks up with a guy to not contact me. She is now dating another guy. It has been two years since then. I have not dated a girl since then. My friends have tried to set me up but for some reason I am just not interested in them. I could never really give a concrete reason why but over the last couple months I realize what it is. Over the last couple months "K" has appeared in my dreams constantly. Up until a couple months ago I had no thoughts about her. But lately she has been coming up. I am not sure how to take all of this. Every time she went through a break up she contacted me and I did not give her a chance, but the one time I did I got hurt. And that time I had a dream about it. I keep dreaming about her now and I do not know what to think about it. I do not want her on my mind and I want to be able to move on with my life. But I cannot while I keep having dreams about her.

Eddie Edirol

This might or might not help, but you need to confront her in your dreams. You need to get closure from her in your dream. Now realize that its your mind arguing with itself and not her, but it might help you see her differently when you wake up. Tell her in your dream all of the reasons you should kick her out of your life. See if you can remember to do that when you dream.