Don't you find it annoying when..

Vickstar

its been a few months since the breakup, complete NC, im doing a lot better than before, i feel great, still think about my ex bf now and then but i dont get upset about it BUT one thing that does get to me is the Bitch he is seeing, i cannot stand her!! and the silly thing is im not sure i would want him back if he wanted me back! i just hate him dating her!! its ridiculous, i think its beacuse its his first gf after me! he started dating her 2 months after the breakup, i think i'd be ok if he dumped her and dated someone else, does this sound really stupid?

Not really, no. I kinda feel the same way. I am making a lot of progress moving on but whenever I think of the ex dating someone else, it kind of bothers me. Some days, I am cool with it, others I tend to dwell on the thought. I think it's part of the process.

it's because any girl they date right after you without letting some time to go by and refresh their template is always a replacement or fill in until something better comes along. i'm sure it's possible for that not to be the case but you will run into problems when you start dating SO SOON after a breakup that will be difficult to make into a real long term relationship. if you're ex is in college it is a little different too. in college it is so easy to find a "MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN" quickly and sufficiently

someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by fiat500

I got dumped by a girl I loved with all my heart. But look you want someone who is head over heels for you as you are for them. You don't want someone who doesn't want you because that is not true love. Its best to walk away from the situation. I suggest you exercise that's what I did and still do it helps a lot with confidence. or do some other goal. Its so hard I know it is complete hell. But keep busy and it will hurt a little less each day. I promise. I am a 19 yearold college student and my girlfriend dumped me a little over 3 months ago and was with a new guy 2 months after our breakup. It sucks hard but like i said above you want someone who wants you. not someone who wanst someone else. hope this helps.