30 sings someone isn't interested....

angelboots

I just thought i would share another site that has helped me to cope with my situation with my ex and the page that sums up my entire damned relationship with my ex.. of course though he thinks he is a catch... im so happy to be free.

http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/30-signs-that-someone-isnt-interested-or-is-half-heartedly-interested-in-you-how-to-avoid-being-a-passing-time-candidate/comment-page-2/#comment-295185

Baggage reclaim is amazing. its more based on self help and also pushes the NC policy. Its not quite LS as its not peer based support but the articles are very informative, to the point and relevant to what most of us are going through. It helped me pass a lot of time understanding the situation.. and helped me stay strong too :)

Edited by angelboots
  • Author

i just realized i wrote "sings" instead of "signs" in the title... so shamed right now, sorry guys :)

January2011, she is very gung- ho but she helped me to understand what was going on and validated for me what my friends were too kind to say. I just hope other might be able to get some validation from her in the same way.

She's good at what she does and she fills a gap in the advice market but I found that she was only relevant for me at a certain point in my healing. And I'm past that point now. :)