My ex added me back on facebook

EmperorR

sigh out of nowhere its been like a year without contact, I didn't accept ignore or anything its just stuck there waiting for me to click something, why is this bothering me?

I've been ignoring for the past few days and I'm trying my hardest to continue doing it, slaps himself in this weak moment.

just needed to vent

Hey Emperor, we came on the boards at the same time and I remember the story. Is this the same ex that brought you to LS??

What is she doing? :mad:

• Author
Hey Emperor, we came on the boards at the same time and I remember the story. Is this the same ex that brought you to LS??

What is she doing? :mad:

Hi Penelope hope all is going well,

And Nope the one after that, I have no idea why, it's been so long I have no idea why, I haven't rejected or not now its just there looking at me in teh face I don't know why this is bothering me. On one side I want to click go through her profile, on the other side I'm scared if I click I will see like pictures or information i don't want to see.

Sigh

I´m in a similar situation as my ex just added me in the blackberry messenger... but i told her before and especifically that we either get back together or not at all , zero friendship whatsoever, so if she wants to get back with me she´s going to have to try harder than that. I didn´t accept her invitation.

In your case it all depends on how you feel, if you are totally over her and she wasn´t a mean person to you during the relationship, then why not.. but if you still have any kind of feelings for her DO NOT accept the friend request

C'mon bro, you know why this bothers you. There's just something irritating abot people who rejected us coming around to "see what we're up to" when they stopped caring. You've been here before. You can see through her sh*t.

You've come so far in your healing man. This is normal. Take it out on us here, just don't give in to the urges to look at her pictures. It's going to hurt a lot because you're not indifferent to her yet. The nerve of some people, really. :mad:

If she wants to see what he's up to, in some way, she still cares right??

But yes, I think don't give in! Don't give her the satisfaction of being bale to contact you OR seeing what is happening in your life. If she really wants to know, she should PM you and ASK you! Simple!!

If she wants to see what he's up to, in some way, she still cares right??

But yes, I think don't give in! Don't give her the satisfaction of being bale to contact you OR seeing what is happening in your life. If she really wants to know, she should PM you and ASK you! Simple!!

Missy, there was a time that our man here really wanted this ex back. And this ex dumped him through a feeble text.

I know second chances are slim, trust me I've been here for while etc.

Then suddenly last week she just starts being distance, because I know about emotionally detach especially from women I was expectig and looking

for the worst. Then on Tuesday I get a text message how she still loves

me but were different people blah blah and that we should remain friends

for now.

Yep not even a phone call a pathetic text just like how my fiancé did. I just

texted her back allright, deleted her number. Blocked and deleted her from

facebook, msn, left work early and mailed her back everything she gave

me fed ex with signature authorization. As well included a letter tellng her

thanks for being there for me and it was nice knowing her and her family

and have a great life blah blah. I guess part of me is why, it's funny how she stayed with her abusive bf for over 3 years and all I did ia treat her like a queen yet I still get shafted time and time again.

I know the odds are slim, but gosh damn it I want a second chance. I know

maybe I don't deserve it fully as I never really opened up because I was

kind of scared and that's the one thing I hate.

Ughhh, We were great friends before but I refuse to be downgraded, I guess it hurts, because she knew everythig I told her how much it hurt to get dumped through text and yet she did it.

I know I know I deserve someone better, but I just want her back :(

It's a reminder to Emperor that though she may care, she still doesn't care in the way he wanted her to. She didn't care enough then for a face-to-face, she still doesn't care now. Her major interactions with him have been reduced to facing screens: the screen of her cellphone and computer screen. She doesn't care for him - only for herself.

Facebook contact attempts are tricky in playing on the mind like this, especially when he once expressed a desire in having a second chance with her. It doesn't take effort to send a "Friend request" on Facebook. The kind of "care" she's expressing right now is definitely the downgrade that brother here doesn't want. I don't even feel comfortable in assuming her mindset here (ie. "Maybe she's just nervous," "Maybe her finger slipped.")

Then he gets this from her:

So I haven't spoken to this ex since April when she dumped me through text

Today I sign onto facebook and I see one MSG

"Hey

For some strange reason you popped into my head this morning. I figured there must have been a reason for it. Wanted to say hi. Hope everythign is going amazing for you.

If you dont want to chat I understand and in that case... *

take care"

I told my current gf she got a lite jealous etc.

I haven't replieD back, I probably won't as i don't want to upset my current gf anymore

wait why I'm I posting this in second chances when I don't want on

:lmao: :lmao: He's so fine without her. This recent attempt of hers isn't the first time that she's played Facebook tag with him.

Emperor, please read your previous threads. TaraMaiden responded to you and it is a beautiful response. This ex-gf of yours needs to get her butt here on LS and answer a few questions from me and the rest of us who saw you through this break-up! :mad::laugh: Take your feelings out on us, we're the ones who care. Your wishy-washy exes... bah to all of them! :sick:

Edited by 0hpenelope

you should laugh at that friend request. dumping via text is the equivalent of ripping your heart out, giggling while smashing it to pieces in front of you and saying 'i don't respect you enough to even give you a decent break up. teehee.'

• Author

I accepted then deleted 5 minutes later, I'm probably going to deactivate my facebook and change my phone number, time to get serious about getting rid of the past

And this ex dumped him through a feeble text.

although the genders are reversed, i couldn't help but think of this:

"you couldn't do it in person? you had to text message break up! you **** up, OMG i wanna throw up." :lmao:

my ex dumped me over email. basically the same thing.