Another Valentine's and no Love. Life Sucks. I hate Life and feel like giving up

rajcs25

I had couple of breakups and One just last month. Tomorrow is valentine and i am breaking my head looking at all the ad's on TV, Radio, all messages etc. etc...

I dont have my love.

I hate life. I feel like giving up on life.

I have also seeked professional help in past. All they tell is go to party, live life, bla bla bla bla ....... all the crap, all of which tried in last many years, no solution than finding a person....

Anyone has any better ideas than keeping oneself busy.. I have tried it. Does not work. I have tried going to clubs, bars, does not work, infact i gain weight and spend more money. Have been to almost all web sites,

What is the newer way to make life better

Life isn't complete when you have a partner on your arm. The trick is to fall in love with yourself. Work hard at making your life one you are proud of, that makes you happy, that is going where you want it to go, THEN share it.

You sound depressed. Start by getting treatment for this: therapy, pills, exercise, a good job, whatever it takes. You owe it to yourself and your future partner.

Happy Valentine's.

x