Welcome to my NC diary.

justletgox51

Day 1:

So, basically it has been a month & 16 days since we both went NC. The first week last month, you wanted to be my friend and asked one of my closest friends if you & I could be friends and the fact that you don't hate me. Honestly, if you wanted to be my friend, you'd talk to me personally. However, you never did after that call I made on Christmas day that went with apologizes from both party to you telling me your plans for our supposedly one year & the fact that you gave away my birthday/Christmas gift that you wanted to give to me, to someone else. How nice. Anyway, I don't really see you at school now.. & I guess it's because I've been really busy with catching up with my units plus I barely go to the English department unless I really need to do a consultation because I know you're very behind in that subject, thus, you go to that department more. I want you to contact/ I want you back and at the same time, I don't even want to know if you're breathing or anything about you. Your birthday is almost close... Valentine's day. How great. I'm planning to do my math test on your birthday so that I can spend my good 2 hours being in the test centre. It's because I'm sure you're not going to do any test on your birthday. & to stay at a department that I'm certain you're not going to be in & to stay away from your basketball group just incase you pop up & holler at how great your birthday is. Sigh. I remember when it was my birthday on the 6th of Dec & we already broke up... You greeted me @ the end of the school day & gave me a kiss because I wanted one. Dang, so when a birthday girl wants a kiss... You'd give them a lip kiss? Word. It was also the day you deleted & blocked me on FB & damn, you really hurt my feelings and spoiled my 15th birthday. But I guess it was my fault too because I just had to ask you to come by @ my locker to talk and possibly get back together. But I got that kiss and it fueled me with anger and spammed my FB statuses. Ugh, whatever. It's over & done with.

I saw you yesterday morning & you saw me entering our first family car and you looked at me... Idk what your thoughts were but I miss you. /: I don't even think you'll ever come back or even start talking to me but like what you said, "To move on we have to stop talking to each other, just move on [my name], you'll find someone better & I'm finally free and able to catch up on school work." Sigh.