Destined to be Alone

jordan_Runner

jordan_Runner

So heres a little bit about me. I am a 19 year old male living in southern IN. I go to college and have a part time job, just like a normal 19 year old should. The one thing i lack though is the basic human function to interact or understand other people. Throughout my life Ive never really had friends, and never been romantically involved for more than 2 weeks. In my younger years I suffered from pretty bad ADD and had anxiety attacks. Now I suffer from depression, having more mood swings than a pregnant woman. After graduating from my small town high school i moved to the city of Evansville to just start over. After having a not so successful first semester at USI, I wanted to get my act together and finally try and grow up. I now attend a community college, putting in my time for community service, and find hardly any points in life whatsoever. Recently i reconnected with an ex interest, Elizabeth, and we became friends. She allowed me into her group of friends, and it seemed like it was gonna be ok. Well it was, until her boyfriend broke up with her on her birthday, and being the friend i was i wanted to talk to her about it, but she ended up kissing me. Well this honestly put me in a good place for a moment because it rekindled lost feelings, but the day ended in a slump when she decided on her own that the kiss was nothing and had another guy take her home from her birthday outing. The night wasn't all lost though, for i met someone who almost seemed identical to me, flaws and all. her name was Susan. After a couple of days of sulking, i decide to take it as fate that i was meant to meet this beautiful girl, so i decide to give her a call. A couple of conversations later, and we plan our first coffee date the next day. That coffee date was the best date Ive ever been on. I honestly thought i was going to spend a long time with this girl, but my lifes record shows this not to be true. Just today she explains to me that she sees me as her next boyfriend, but since shes moving to Chicago she doesn't want anything to do with me. And to make matters worse, Elizabeth wants nothing to do with me, so now im stuck all alone.. I just need to know what I am doing wrong with my life, and why am I destined to be alone.

You did nothing wrong man. We're young and have our whole life ahead of us.

We're not on a set path of life. You need to start getting some confidence. Girls like that. Make friends at school that will be "your" friends, not friends that you meet through the number of GFs that you will have in your lifetime.

Don't worry about the other two. Elizabeth doesn't know what she wants. Sounded like she had a guy on the side anyways. Susan, I can understand a little bit.

Just remember that you did nothing wrong. Focus on yourself and school. Make friends too.