feel weird and guilty

heel_ing

so after a few months of NC, recently I took the step of deleting my ex's friends from my FB (she was deleted at the break up) and untagging all photos. It was late and I was depressed.

I have a fan page for my music teaching business, and she was a fan still, so would get updates from that page, which were very sporadic I might add.....I left that.

Now i noticed she deleted herself from my business fan page. I feel bad and sad now. Especially since her love and support helped me start it.

I really care about her, and didn't want to make her mad. I still really care about her. Maybe she isn't mad, but just trying to move on more herself.

I dunno. Haven't broken NC yet. But I really do feel like I want to know how she's doing. And I don't really want to be with her anymore. But the breakup was very painful for me so I think its best for me to not break NC.

sad.

If she's the one who broke up with you then she's just assuming she's doing what you want. If you don't want to talk to her again and don't want to date her she's doing nothing but helping you. You have no reason to feel guilty, when she broke up with you, you lost any obligation you may have had to her. (admittedly this is a hard fact to grasp) I myself am a caring person, so even though I'm NC right now and want my ex back still I have a feeling if she called crying about something terrible I would still want to help her. Idk, guilt is normal but in your case not justified. So chin up.

-Gator

• Author

She did break up with me, but I do want to talk to her again eventually. I don't think we were quite right for each other. Being the dumpee did hurt really f**king bad though.

Well NC doesn't mean NC for forever, just wait until you've moved on and the after you've gotten to that point throw out a line and see if she wants to be friends with you still. Most dumpes still want their exes as friends.

Yea I think so, in a lot of ways. You get so close to a person you get used to them being there it is hard to replace that. It is much harder if you were friends long before dating as I am with my best friend. That makes the bond all the more stronger and makes it a better possibility of future friendship.

-Gator