STBX Coming Back To House Tomorrow to go Through our 12 Years of stuff

photojane

So tomorrow he is coming to the house, for the first time in 2 months (thats also been how long I havnt seen him.

Im terrified of seeing and going through our entire life together and separating it into 2 diff lives.

I dont want to be emotional in front of him, but I am still very hurt, broken and confused. And I love and miss him so much. How do I push those feelings and urges to cry down?

I have done my best to get the house orgazinzed and cleaned up so this can take as little time as possible. As much as I miss him, I don't want to see him. I feel it will only take me backwards in my healing.

What to do?

Put everything that belongs to him in boxes before he gets there, so he can just pick it up and go.

I was in the same boat as you: broken up, taken a flight home, so could only take 1 suitcase (and my dog :-), but before I left I've put everything I had in boxes, and away in a cupboard.We agreed not to see each other and I would just load up and go, but that didn't really happen and afterwards I can say that it has opened up the wounds again (although it's not nearly as bad as the actual breakup)

Be strong, it'll be behind you soon, and you can finally start to heal properly.