!? I'm really sad :(

BlindRage

My ex doesn't want to talk to me anymore officially. She has ignored all my calls/texts. She's right now with her new "love". Well around 4 days ago we were talking fine(over text) then the discussion went to her new love and it got me angry. I hate the thought of her holding someone else right now. I miss her smile, her kisses, her hugs, her love, how she smells, I miss how she used to look at me. I miss her more than anything in the world. I feel my world is over. Now, I know shes with someone who she truly loves and unlike me she would never cheat on them how she did me. It hurts knowing I wont hear her tell me she misses and loves me and can't wait to see me. My life seems so worthless and meaningless now.

What should I do?

goldenrainbow

Blindrage, if only I had the answer...

I won't say it's time that will fix things, but as I've already heard it's what YOU do with your time and will to fix things.

You're mourning now. so take your time to mourn and heal

goldenrainbow
I feel so worthless :(

that's because you have convinced yourself you can't live without your ex. You could before your ex came into your life! And you will again!

• Author
that's because you have convinced yourself you can't live without your ex. You could before your ex came into your life! And you will again!

All I think is her loving someone else and I wish she would love me :( I've been crying this whole week and I'm underweight. I haven't eaten at all. I don't know what to do

LostinBattle

dont give up. im in the same position just i dont know if shes with some one else. she still talks to me becuase she has to but i just saw from another fourm i realy dont need to be focusing on her. i need to focus on me. im EFFED UP. ive got some MAJOR issues that need changing. if you realy think theres nothing you can change, and she doesnt think theres anything wrong with her then its time to move on

how are you worthless when you've been faithful to her and gave her your love? she's the one who cheated on you and not the other way around. please don't let one person who wronged you affect your self-worth. i'm sure there are friends, family, others who appreciate you for who you are. hang in there - if you were really that good to her she'll come around and realize it eventually. if not, you need someone who appreciates you for who you are and all that you're worth.

• Author
how are you worthless when you've been faithful to her and gave her your love? she's the one who cheated on you and not the other way around. please don't let one person who wronged you affect your self-worth. i'm sure there are friends, family, others who appreciate you for who you are. hang in there - if you were really that good to her she'll come around and realize it eventually. if not, you need someone who appreciates you for who you are and all that you're worth.

I wish she would come back but shes been with this person for months now around 4 and they really love each other.

• Author

I've tried NC but its so difficult and I just like to hear her voice or even her text. When my blood feels high her voice makes it normal again. I'm not going to have that and I'm not going to have her anymore. I wont see her smile anymore or hear her say I love you so much. I'm ****ing crying right now just thinking about it :(

This is your Ego talking to you. Your Ego just loves to keep you in the dumps because that's where it thrives.

Until you realize that your self worth is not tied to your ex, you will always be on the bottom of the hill. That's step one in recovery, just as an addict needs to admit they are an addict before any sort of treatment will ever stick.

She cheated on you? Then will she probably cheat again. Karma will come back to her for cheating on you. I know its hard but you need to walk away. She's got someone else and you need to heal and find someone who won't cheat on you. Nc is the only thing that will help you heal. The faster you cut contact the quicker you start to heal. Good luck I know its hard