Despair

tobydog

I know it's not the right place but some of you know me now.....I lost my beloved Golden Retriever this morning, he was 14 and I had him for 13 years. My heart is ripped and I have screamed with pain all day. My stbx who brought him into our house does not know nor care...I feel close to death....... very close

I know it's not the right place but some of you know me now.....I lost my beloved Golden Retriever this morning, he was 14 and I had him for 13 years. My heart is ripped and I have screamed with pain all day. My stbx who brought him into our house does not know nor care...I feel close to death....... very close

Awww I'm so sorry about your dog. Believe me I would feel the same way if I lost my baby, Miloh. I dread the day he gets old and passes away. We're here for any support we can give:(

• Author

I am seriously thinking of ending all this pain........... I have crawled around the house all day getting his fur......There is no future for us....

Just accept the pain, it maybe unhelpful but remember people have suffered the same and perhaps worse than you and made it through and felt happiness again. Just hold on. We are all here if you need us x

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your dog today. I have suffered through the loss of a pet and I do understand the depth of your sorrow, honestly.

If you are near a pet shelter of any kind, there may be a pet loss support group you could go to, and there are pet loss message boards that are filled with some of the nicest people you will ever find. You can post and get a lot of support.

Also, if you have not gone to the Rainbow Bridge website, you may find some comfort there as well. There is a support board on the Rainbow Bridge site:

http://rainbowsbridge.com/hello.htm

You can also google "pet loss" and grief for some articles that might also help ease your pain.

You have my sincere sympathy. So, so sorry, honey.

Love to you,

Grace

Hey, WE care! Just know that time will heal this wound, like it does just about anything else. May not seem like it right now, but in your heart I hope you know this to be true.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you must be feeling... i'm sure he had a very happy life and you must remember that YOU were the one who could give that to him, nothing can take that away....take care xx