Do you ignore your ex's?

Couture

I have a question do any of you speak to your ex's if you see them out? or not reply to their messages?

I'm really confused i've bumped into him about 3 times since we've broken up (avoiding him isn't an option i always seem to see him out and about because its so small where i live).

The first time he ignored me which i later found out he was scared of seeing me?

The second time he seemed to be with another girl but then i saw him again later and he was bugging me to meet him the next day for coffee and hugging me and stuff

And the third time last night at a bar he was with a big group of friends i'm not sure whether he saw me or not but he ignored me either way.

Which seems to really hurt seeing as he was my first love and told me he loved me and did all the chasing. But then after meeting my parents one day he sent me an SMS saying that things were getting to serious before i was moving away and things felt different when we were apart but couldn't be better when we were together.

How can you love someone and then completely blank them when you see them?

I don't ignore my ex. I'm actually very pleasent with mine. From experience, I find that if you ignore them, they may get a vibe that you may be hurting or longing for them.

If I am hurting, I won't reveal it to her. I show her that I'm fine without her and that her presence does not affect me.

2SidestoStories

Mine are different circumstances as I have two kiddos with my ex, so I can't quite as readily ignore him as I would prefer. But even so, I am in the same boat as Vivid, in terms of not showing him anything other than extreme civility.

(btw Vivid...found any more birds lately?)

I tried to be nice at first and I ended up seeing her everywhere. i rarely go out to clubs and I happened to see her there one night. But I would say hi and not much more. So I finally started to just block her out and I stopped bumpin into her. She would call or send me messages online and I would try to ignore them(very hard to do because I still loved her and wanted to be with her). So its been almost a year since we broke up and I finally started talkin to her last month. Well last night it was like we were dating again. I went to see her at her college, got a room, and now I don't know what to do.