Anyone Coping in L.A (Los Angeles) where are you coping currently?

LoveTNT

Coming at you live from an L.A. Coffee shop. studying currently for a test tomorrow. It's raining. I love it, it's fresh. I'm feeling understanding today, understanding that it's ok to be upset. I would try not to be angry and mask it with compassion and understanding, but it's ok to be hurt and upset, but learn the lesson and keep trucking... I'm to good*

Where are you currently? How are you coping today?

[Currently listening to, Ghost land Observatory- Sad Sad City]

Edited by LoveTNT

Coping here in Anaheim, CA on my lunch break. The pain lately has been unbearable for me. I think it has a lot to do the weather as over here it's been gloomy and light showers. So the weather is making me depressed because I am cold and wish to be cuddling with someone, haha. Glad you're getting thru this.

• Author

Girl,

I feel you. I understand. My ex pissed me off this weekend, it was his bday, so I reached out and he deliberately ****ted on me! Swears he's mad and angry at me and feel rejected too. I'm like, hold up... haven't I been trying to work it out. He told me to leave him alone, and I did and now I'm horrible. He's retarded. He needs to get his story straight. Now I'm actually letting go more now, he keeps acting lame and I'll be getting over it faster.

Signing off from work, Pasadena, Ca.

Hi!

Coping in Barcelona, Spain, here we have a sunny day today. While walking to the office I saw the sun raising up, such a nice vision. ;) As time goes by one begins to look at the beauty of the world that surrounds us. One month passed since the break up and the pain is slowly going.

Now, from my office I can see the beach and the mediterranean sea.

Have a nice days!

Oscar.

Edited by Oscar Wilde

Coping in Denver, Colorado late at night trying to sleep and at the point of taking a sleeping pill now to fall asleep so I can be functional tomorrow.

Oh and I'm watching the movie 'Hackers' from 1995 because I'm a geek and love this movie :)

Jeff

Oh and I'm watching the movie 'Hackers' from 1995 because I'm a geek and love this movie :)

Jeff

Geeks are welcome, have you watched "Sneakers" (1992)? do it a try in case you haven't. Also I recommend you the following reading "The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage" (1989 - Clifford Stoll), best book about hacking folk around.

Bests regards!

Depressed again. I cried 3 times today. Today is payday for me :laugh:, but I am upset about a situation at my job with another co worker. Of course, I am still sad about my ex boyfriend. It seems like my ex just has no heart left, to me. It's going to be 3 months since break up in 2 days. I just hate how my life seems to be going downhill again. My co worker got flowers from her bf yesterday and all she could say was "ugh, i hate flowers!" Gosh, I wish I had someone to give me flowers, I would truly had been happy and not be so unappreciative like my co worker. Now, I realized with the breakup, the next person who wants to love me and make me feel special, will truly be appreciated, and never taken for granted.

Signing off from Los Angeles, CA!

• Author

Pay day for me too. it will be 3 months for me on the 30th. Bleh.

The flower delivery story reminded me of last year. My ex would send me beautiful tulips, my fave. I remember I would get them and get annoyed that I had to cut them and put them in water and i never appreciated it the way I truly should have. My mind was so ... I don't even know at that time. I think back now, sigh I took it for granted. I mean I loved the flowers and I felt special, but I know deep down inside a few times he delivered flowers to me, I was like, oh ok thanks. I was spoiled, heh. :/