How do I forget about them and move on?

emily d

It's been years!

I don't want to have anything to do with the couple anymore! Not even hate them!

But how? I don't think they deserve forgiveness and I know they could careless! But I do deserve a better and peaceful life! I want to move on and forget about those nasty selfish people!

Any one? Could anyone give me a good idea to forget about sb that hurt you badly even though you were there for them when they are in deep trouble?

I want to move on and forget about those nasty selfish people!

How was his W selfish when you were in love with her H?

The mm was selfish, yes. He got the thrill of having you go gaga over him. The thrill didn't last and he told you to go away and the police were even involved, lol.

How to move on? Don't ever get in this sort of predicament again. There are plenty of single guys out there. Sure, the single ones can be more of a challenge, but have the confidence and self-respect to be up for that challenge.

Edited by hopesndreams

I would like I could help you but I'm in the same situation. Probably there's no rule that applies for everyone but something true is that with time things get more and more bearable. Good luck!