I f*n HATE the exes friends & exes past & present floozy

Dante311

I'll keep this short and simple.

Last night I went out with one of my best friends who happens to be a REALLY, REALLY hot girl (surprise, surprise...) We go chill @ my fav bar and play a game of pool... meet a couple of other girls there which was fun.

Anyhow... I'm sitting at the bar with this girl... and who walks up to the other side of the bar (it's in a U Shape)... her floozy + his friends (who are HER friends too)

Now keep in mind HE CUTS.. and she was a cutter, too.

The entire time.. he just kept giving me dirty looks.

This hot best friend and I (USMCHokie can verify this girls hotness LOL... she is a CLEAR 15/10 LOL) begin to play a game of pool and then I realized... the exes floozy + their friends were playing darts right nearby.

DIRTY LOOKS and WHISPERING the entire time. My BF leans over to me , and I had told her previously who they were, "MYNAME, they're definitely talking ****. F them. You're with me tonight"

I kind of liked that. We then met up with some friends in another bar.

but I hate some exes for this reason.

I don't give 2 ****s if I'm only 6'1" and he's 6'5"... I could still kick his ass... although he is about 240 lbs, but fat... I'm only 190-200...

I'm not a fighter though... I wouldn't strike him down first. He'd have to hit me twice first... I'd try to walk at first. If he did sucker punch me as I walked away.. then it's ON.

he's a ****in wanker.

• Author
Oh reeeeeally?? Hmm... :cool:

???

USMCHokie and I have become good friends.

did I miss something?

he's an amazing guy (no homo)

I'm really glad he and I began talking. it's strange.. the places you make new (good) friends.