why do they always give us the extra kick in the balls when we are down!!

106rob

grr im so pissed off and full of emotion again right now!

iv had a good couple of days tryed to fill my days off with everything and anything to keep my mind off her! is has worked slightly iv not gotton that deep into thaught for the last 2 days now and kept off facebook aswell! woop go me!

and then this morning i woke up and just not sure what happend i just felt like i wanted to cry that she wasnt there next to me,even though she hasnt been now for nearly 5 weeks!

anyway i carried on with my day as planned,went well had a good laugh with my dad and granded doing some work at his house lol!,then came home in quite a good moode decided to take my dog for a walk....saw her pulling off her drive as i came to the end of the street...great i tuaght.....just what i didnt need,anyway i played it cool and just waved as she went past...she didnt even look at me just started laughing with her gay male friend she had with her..might not have been but certainly felt like it was at me? and then as they drove a bit more down the street slowed down beeped her horn and then drove off :S just made me feel so disrespected,they might not have even been laughing at me but it sure felt like it

feeling really low now and i dont know why i should be thinking **** you! if you think im beneath you we will see!

she is never like that any other time i bump into her useually just smile and waves

:mad:

silic0ntoad

They probably were. It's all gravy. He who laughs last laughs the most. Just keep on with NC, brother.

grr im so pissed off and full of emotion again right now!

iv had a good couple of days tryed to fill my days off with everything and anything to keep my mind off her! is has worked slightly iv not gotton that deep into thaught for the last 2 days now and kept off facebook aswell! woop go me!

and then this morning i woke up and just not sure what happend i just felt like i wanted to cry that she wasnt there next to me,even though she hasnt been now for nearly 5 weeks!

anyway i carried on with my day as planned,went well had a good laugh with my dad and granded doing some work at his house lol!,then came home in quite a good moode decided to take my dog for a walk....saw her pulling off her drive as i came to the end of the street...great i tuaght.....just what i didnt need,anyway i played it cool and just waved as she went past...she didnt even look at me just started laughing with her gay male friend she had with her..might not have been but certainly felt like it was at me? and then as they drove a bit more down the street slowed down beeped her horn and then drove off :S just made me feel so disrespected,they might not have even been laughing at me but it sure felt like it

feeling really low now and i dont know why i should be thinking **** you! if you think im beneath you we will see!

she is never like that any other time i bump into her useually just smile and waves

:mad:

ignore it - thats the best advice I can give you - if she wants to be immature about it let her be...

i met my ex yesterday (i know stupid me) after breaking 3 weeks NC and all she did was talk about herself, and what she has planned, and went on and on and on about how her social life has really picked up - all i thought to myself was if she has to surround herself with people she told me that she doesnt like, do things that she told me she hated doing, and has to make out as though she is having a great time - then you know i am not all that sad that she is out of my life...

sure i still miss her, but what i saw yesterday made me feel sorry for her, sorry that she felt that she has to resort to living a life that she on several occasions told me she hated....

i say ignore them, and focus on yourself...

• Author

well yea thats simmerler tbh mate!

she was only slagging the lad off recently saying he needs to grow up and realise what they are starting in september (they are both teachers and have done everything together all throguh life!) hence why all her friends are a very clique bunch! and i never would have fitted in with any of them tbh

and yea when she got with me she said "im dont messing around now" and i want everything with you

and now shes gone back to how she was just after leaveing school out all the time hanging about with the same old bunch of people she hadnt botherd with all throguh college/uni

but like i keep thinking,the bubble will soon burst and party time will soon be over when they all start REAL work and realise they are not 16/17 anymore

i thaught she was mature,but this proves she isnt she is very immature and im glad she wont be teaching my son/daughter in september becuase i wouldnt say she is a role modle or anyone to luck upto to anyone any age

whatadeer26

Bro, Who Cares? Just know for next time to give her the middle finger or moon her as she passes. Atleast you can get a good laugh.

Keep you chin up. Her laugh was covering something up to get to you. Let it be.

• Author

Yea I know I shouldn't let it get to me, if I'd seen her this afternoon at a good point I'd have just laughed it off and thaught "dick" but I took it to heart instead lol

Feelin Frisky

If that dude was literally gay, they probably were having a wicked little laugh. Another man who is a man would probably not want her doing something like that. I would pity both of them and use it as fuel to free myself from the feelings that plague you. The worst thing to do is internalize it and take it the way you seem to be. She just puncuated her unworthiness of your affection. Let it be a freeing symbol of your luck in finding out what a heartless and vindictive brat she is. As someone else suggested that you moon her or give her the finger, I totally disagree with that advice. This just gives her continued power over you and the satisfaction that her hurtful gestures are hitting their mark. Fill your boots, man, and accept the truth that you once loved someone completely unworthy. She's nobody to you anymore.

• Author

Yea he is gay as in homosexual lol, I always had the feeling he didn't like me for whatever reason, not sure why I gave him no reason not to I'm not a homophobe or anything like that couldn't give a **** who or what he is into tbh but I don't think he has ever got on with any of her boyfriends and he is a real bitch aswell a few people have always told me to watch what I say infront of him like I say it's a very close/ clique groupe of friends she did move away from them for a few years when she moved out of the area for college/ uni stayed in touch but only recently started spending and real time with them all again, I can't help but think this was one of if not THE main contributer to our relationship suddenly ending :( we had major plans and were supposed to be moveing in together on 1st September! I also had a surprise trip to Rome planned for 2 weeks time as she hadn't been able to go on holiday the lastfew summers due to uni etc, life can be a bastard ah...

Edited by 106rob
  • Author

i know and im an idiot for keep letting her rule my mind all the time,even know aftert a month apart and 2 weeks NC i suppose (well i sppose bumping into her is classed as contact? but that isnt realy helpable until i move house next month as we live round the corner from each other)

i just feel like she was the one,and i cant get my head to stop thinking she has to come back,she said i was the best person she had ever been with bla bla bla when i know its not ture she problaby wont be back and will end up with some other goof for nothing waster who treats her like **** but she will worship them! like her ex before me treated her like a complete door matt and she kept going back for more for months and months after! and i treated her like a princess! and she was the one who finished me! and problaly hasnt given me a second thaught since!

i know and im an idiot for keep letting her rule my mind all the time,even know aftert a month apart and 2 weeks NC i suppose (well i sppose bumping into her is classed as contact? but that isnt realy helpable until i move house next month as we live round the corner from each other)

i just feel like she was the one,and i cant get my head to stop thinking she has to come back,she said i was the best person she had ever been with bla bla bla when i know its not ture she problaby wont be back and will end up with some other goof for nothing waster who treats her like **** but she will worship them! like her ex before me treated her like a complete door matt and she kept going back for more for months and months after! and i treated her like a princess! and she was the one who finished me! and problaly hasnt given me a second thaught since!

Bumping into her isn't breaking no contact because you didn't seek out the contact! It was just co-incidence. Sometimes people make jokes or laugh when they feel uncomfortable- it takes the edge off. Her laughing wasn't about you, it was about her inability to deal with seeing you in a civil manner.

Just keep up with the no contact- and maybe next time you see her, pretend you don't notice her.

• Author

yea i intend to from now on,i certainly wont be going out of my way to let onto her,

having a ****e day today,had a good week the last week untill yesterday its got my head all up and down again now,i still love her,why do i still love her,i miss her etc etc etc grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

when i split up with my last ex i was down but only for about 2 weeks or so,it helped me alot becuase she lived in a difrent town 50 miles away and she was emotionaly cheating on me with somone so i used this as my fuel to cut myself off from her.....i also at the time wanted to be with someone else.

this time i feel like i dont want anyone and wont be making an effort to meet anyone for a while yet thats for sure

yea i intend to from now on,i certainly wont be going out of my way to let onto her,

having a ****e day today,had a good week the last week untill yesterday its got my head all up and down again now,i still love her,why do i still love her,i miss her etc etc etc grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

when i split up with my last ex i was down but only for about 2 weeks or so,it helped me alot becuase she lived in a difrent town 50 miles away and she was emotionaly cheating on me with somone so i used this as my fuel to cut myself off from her.....i also at the time wanted to be with someone else.

this time i feel like i dont want anyone and wont be making an effort to meet anyone for a while yet thats for sure

Are you feeling better today Hun?

It's going to take time to get over this. You just have to approach everyday with the attitude that you have the capacity to rise above this.

Break up's are the most heart-wrenching things we experience in life, and it sucks azz. You just have to work through the grief. You also have to work with the grief in order to move forward. Participate in your healing process. Keep dragging yourself out to interact with friends and family- and participate in your life. If you don't make an effort to go through the emotions, you'll fall into the abyss.

HighPlainsDrifter
Because they're women and that's just what women do.

Well, in my case, its because I spread my legs wide open and put a nice big target on em... Pretty hard not to miss!

• Author

Hey, I'm not to sure tbh I think my minds just decided to go back on the roller coaster for a second trip! One min I'm thinking **** her.the next I think about her and the plans we had/ memories and feel sick again I really do love her but think I'm beginning to realise now it's well and truly over!

I'm thinking of moving with my parents when they move next month aswell now trying to plan for the future! Me and her partner work for the same company only difference being he is management I'm just a run of the mill worker lol but the plant he is moving to has a position that would be ideal for me, so I'm thinking about it seriously! A clean break

I hate when exes tell you "I did that so I can get over you."

Isn't that a bitchy thing to tell someone? To me, it's an extra kick in the balls.

• Author

Yea and try to make out we were the bad ones? Like when they suddenly start hanging around with people they havnt bothers with in ages and suddenly the life and soal of any and every party etc etc make us out like were counts and held them back etc! Were hurting more than they could imagine to!